Condo Build-Up Grooms Cebu As "second Home" Destination

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

IMO they seem to be overbuilding condos in Cebu, but the prices keep going up and I have to wonder what is really driving them up, could it be this?    What do you think it is that is causing prices to keep going up, maybe the OFW growing in numbers?  Cebu to be second home for foreigners

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
IMO they seem to be overbuilding condos in Cebu, but the prices keep going up and I have to wonder what is really driving them up, could it be this? What do you think it is that is causing prices to keep going up, maybe the OFW growing in numbers? Cebu to be second home for foreigners
Nice article, Lee. It'll give me lots of "possibilities" to keep my eye on... let's see... "Honey, I'm going to go look over the "x" condo project... I'll be gone all day." As to prices... maybe it is the PI equivalent of "build it and they will come" --- "ask for it and maybe they will pay it."Tom in Texas

Travis
Posted
Posted
IMO they seem to be overbuilding condos in Cebu, but the prices keep going up and I have to wonder what is really driving them up, could it be this? What do you think it is that is causing prices to keep going up, maybe the OFW growing in numbers? Cebu to be second home for foreigners
Cebu is growing so much just in the short time that I have lived here that I am guessing it is what Tom in Texas said build & they will come