Need Food Quality Containers And Shiping Boxes

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

I am in need of information of any Philipine suppliers of food-grade plastic bottles, glass jars, plastic buckets, with sealable lids; also cardboard packing boxes associated with these various sizes of containers. This is for the containment and shipping of various food products that I will be processing. Please if possible give me the Company Names, address, websites, and contact numbers if possible. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

I am presently in need of the following: 16-20oz Plastic bottles,and glass jar16-20oz Glass jars1 Quart (32 FL. oz.) Plastic bottles1 Quart (32 Fl. oz.) Glass jars2 Quart (64 FL. oz.) Plastic bottles2 Quart (64 FL. oz.) Glass jars1 gallon (128 FL. oz.) Plastic jugs1 gallon (128 FL. oz.) HDPE Plastic containers1 gallon re-sealable pails5 gallons (640 FL. oz.) Plastic jugs5 gallons (640 FL. oz.) HDPE Plastic containers

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Hi James, spoken to Erik recently about your ventures.. I have someone here in Cebu who can help you with most things including processing and export.