Read The Fine Print On The Acr..?

UZI
Posted
Posted

Read about this on another forum from Marko & decided to check it out for myself.Has anyone got a powerful magnifying glass to read the unbelievably fine print on the back of their ACR I-card? I have a scanned copy that is high enough quality to read. You should know what it says so you don't end up in prison for up to SIX MONTHS. Remember ignorance is no defense of the law: See attached photo.Uzi.

post-685-12738012664711_thumb.jpg

Travis
Posted
Posted
Read about this on another forum from Marko & decided to check it out for myself.Has anyone got a powerful magnifying glass to read the unbelievably fine print on the back of their ACR I-card? I have a scanned copy that is high enough quality to read. You should know what it says so you don't end up in prison for up to SIX MONTHS. Remember ignorance is no defense of the law: See attached photo.Uzi.
wow! good info & thank you for sharing thumbs-up-smile.gif

United Army
Posted
Posted
Thanks for posting this, I was going to post it on this forum, but just got to busy and forgot....

• 1 month later...
TomM
Posted
Posted

This was valueable info that someone posted because I moved. Brought it in and was very nice and I ask the guy behind the desk. I said could you please read this for me? He said I cant' I said I know I cant either thats why I haven't told BI that I moved a month ago. He was very nice and said the guy that makes changes is out please write your new address down and I will give it to him when he returns. I have gotten an extension since then so i guess they changed it.