Has Anyone Ever Been Asked For Their Visa?

Travis
Posted
Posted

I wonder if anyone knows of anyone who has ever been asked to produce their passports or visa while living or visiting the Philippines? I know that I have never been asked for it & I do not even carry it & I have never heard of anyone who has been asked to produce it or even carries it with them

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
I wonder if anyone knows of anyone who has ever been asked to produce their passports or visa while living or visiting the Philippines? I know that I have never been asked for it & I do not even carry it & I have never heard of anyone who has been asked to produce it or even carries it with them
No I have never been asked in any of the countries, 20+, I have ever held a Visa for.UK TomI feel ignored!:photo-109: Edited by Singers

• 3 weeks later...
Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
Only at extension time.However, I saw a post elswhere that if you have an ACR-I card, you are required to carry it on you all the time. It is printed on the reverse of the card.All permanent residents and tourists staying longer than 59 days are required to have an ACR-I card.http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=612&Itemid=103Regards: Jim