Custom Shoe Maker In Cebu

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

There have been a few people who have asked about larger shoes and I have been told that there are a few custom shoe makers in Cebu and I know of one down on the very bottom floor (basement) of SM Mall that makes shoes, boots and other leather goods as well cutting keys and the name is Mantaring and that is where I always have keys made when we need them and my wife has had some belts made as well as some other leather items and then there is another place I heard of called Jake Leathercraft Maybe someone else could chime in here and give the names of others or correct my spelling on the one in SM Mall Cebu?

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Also remember Carcar is famous for its shoemaking so anyone down that way is bound to know people who can make them..

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
There have been a few people who have asked about larger shoes and I have been told that there are a few custom shoe makers in Cebu and I know of one down on the very bottom floor (basement) of SM Mall that makes shoes, boots and other leather goods as well cutting keys and the name is Mantaring and that is where I always have keys made when we need them and my wife has had some belts made as well as some other leather items and then there is another place I heard of called Jake Leathercraft Maybe someone else could chime in here and give the names of others or correct my spelling on the one in SM Mall Cebu?
I had some "Yale" duplicate keys cut recently -- here in UK-- I was shocked by the price £3.50 EACH --(US$5.25) PHP 240 !!! I thought I would get a new "barrel" & 2 keys for that price. I will visit Jake's for belts & keys. Tex is counting the days to ETD for PI in August!!! 7_3_205[1].gifUK Tom:th_interesting: Edited by Singers

Travis
Posted
Posted
There have been a few people who have asked about larger shoes and I have been told that there are a few custom shoe makers in Cebu and I know of one down on the very bottom floor (basement) of SM Mall that makes shoes, boots and other leather goods as well cutting keys and the name is Mantaring and that is where I always have keys made when we need them and my wife has had some belts made as well as some other leather items and then there is another place I heard of called Jake Leathercraft Maybe someone else could chime in here and give the names of others or correct my spelling on the one in SM Mall Cebu?
I had some "Yale" duplicate keys cut recently -- here in UK-- I was shocked by the price £3.50 EACH --(US$5.25) PHP 240 !!! I thought I would get a new "barrel" & 2 keys for that price. I will visit Jake's for belts & keys. Tex is counting the days to ETD for PI in August!!! 7_3_205[1].gifUK Tomth_interesting.gif
I have had keys made in Mantaring downstairs in SM Mall Cebu city also & if I remember they were p50 each. I did not know about Jakes yet but I will have to check that place out when I need shoes.