Exchanging Dollars To Pesos In Cebu Need Help

Travis
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have been using Robinsons or Raintree & I need to know if anyone has found a better money changer in Cebu cuz I need every centavo I can get with this low rate. does anyone know of a money changer who gives better rates for larger amounts of dollars? anyone have any idea if the exchange rate we be going up or down & why do the think it will? cuz the cost of most essential have been going up & the lower exchange rate is hurting me & making it harder to save for emergencies

Edited by Traveler

f3dragonjedi
Posted
Posted
I have been using Robinsons or Raintree & I need to know if anyone has found a better money changer in Cebu cuz I need every centavo I can get with this low rate. does anyone know of a money changer who gives better rates for larger amounts of dollars? anyone have any idea if the exchange rate we be going up or down & why do the think it will? cuz the cost of most essential have been going up & the lower exchange rate is hurting me & making it harder to save for emergencies
The best rate I've consistently found is at the little currency exchange booth on Fuente across from Robinson's at the bottom of stairs from the walk over bridge.

Travis
Posted
Posted
The best rate I've consistently found is at the little currency exchange booth on Fuente across from Robinson's at the bottom of stairs from the walk over bridge.
thanks I never heard of that one