Adult Size Clothes

4thDan
Posted
Posted

I am 6' 2"...190#...and wear size 13 (US) shoes....I've been looking all over Cebu and Danao City for flip flops (slippers) and sandals for my "too big" feet. So far all I've ran into are looks of amazement that anyone has that big of foot. Any clues out there as to where I can find clothes and shoes???? Thanks for the help.

UZI
Posted
Posted

Hi Sensei / Si Fu (?) . MabuhayI get clothes that would fit you (western cut) with no problem (jeans, trousers, shorts, shirts) in SM Department store here in Luzon. I guess they would have in SM Cebu too. Ask where they have the MAX brand.Uzi

4thDan
Posted
Posted
Hi Sensei / Si Fu (?) . MabuhayI get clothes that would fit you (western cut) with no problem (jeans, trousers, shorts, shirts) in SM Department store here in Luzon. I guess they would have in SM Cebu too. Ask where they have the MAX brand.Uzi
I've been all over the SM mall in Cebu and the Ayala Center in Cebu..LOL "oh you have big foot"....that is the standard reply. And to answer your (?) Master ranking TKD....thanks for the tip though...