Twins

Travis
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am not sure if this is really in the correct place but are twins very common here or less common than in the US? seems there are sure more women than men from what I see walking around the streets or in the malls but maybe the men stay home? are there actually more women then men?

Edited by Mr. Lee
moved from culture

Singers
Posted
Posted
I am not sure if this is really in the correct place but are twins very common here or less common than in the US? seems there are sure more women than men from what I see walking around the streets or in the malls but maybe the men stay home? are there actually more women then men?
Total PI population (estimate) 99.9M 201015-64 years: 60.9% of Pop. (male 30,384,504/female 30,410,691)Perhaps you frighten the men away ??? SugarwareZ-007.gifUK Tom

mikejwoodnz
Posted
Posted

My wife has a twin sister - she also has 5 sisters and 2 brothers - maybe the female gene is dominate in the Philippines yes.gif

RobertM
Posted
Posted
I believe every thing happens for a reason,yes there are more women-reason,so the bars are not understaffed. SugarwareZ-225.gif

Demeter
Posted
Posted
Total PI population (estimate) 99.9M 201015-64 years: 60.9% of Pop. (male 30,384,504/female 30,410,691)Perhaps you frighten the men away ??? SugarwareZ-007.gifUK Tom
And some of these men are BAYOT - GAYS!!!

Singers
Posted
Posted
And some of these men are BAYOT - GAYS!!!
That fact is not shown in stats. SEE we need your perspective Dear Lady!23_9_10[1].gif UK Tom