153 Million Voters In A Country Of 92 Million

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Poll Machines shows 153 million voters   In a country of maybe 92 million so would it be fair to conclude that just a little cheating took place. :welcome:Suspicions of more electronic fraud anomalies cropped up yesterday as the poll watchdog Center for People Empowerment in Governance (Cenpeg) said vote counting machines supplied by Smartmatic registered 153 million voters at the National Canvassing Center of the Commission on Elections (Comelec) while cause-oriented group Kadamay said that votes for party-list groups surged 79 percent to 27.5 million, equivalent to 83 percent of the total 33 million voters in the May 10 elections.

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Poll Machines shows 153 million voters In a country of maybe 92 million so would it be fair to conclude that just a little cheating took place. :welcome:Suspicions of more electronic fraud anomalies cropped up yesterday as the poll watchdog Center for People Empowerment in Governance (Cenpeg) said vote counting machines supplied by Smartmatic registered 153 million voters at the National Canvassing Center of the Commission on Elections (Comelec) while cause-oriented group Kadamay said that votes for party-list groups surged 79 percent to 27.5 million, equivalent to 83 percent of the total 33 million voters in the May 10 elections.
99,900,177 (2010 est.) So 99M people and disallow 40% for under sufferage age Etc --- means about 2 1/2 votes per legitimate voter? ITS D FILS... DATS LIFE!! Makes eminent sense La! 1%20%28172%29.gifUK Tom Edited by Singers

Mik
Posted
Posted

That's why these machines are being used in so many countries..

country member
Posted
Posted

What's the source of this bullsh&t?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
What's the source of this bullshit?
From the link in the first post, http://www.tribuneon...100524hed1.html

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Talking of BULLsh&t :SugarwareZ-037:and even more BULLsh&t :cheersty: source's... :540: UK Tom Edited by Singers

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Anything I ever post, the source is right in the post. Here is another one to read It is worse than thought, now 256 million votes Now are the news stories true?? You decide and you are welcome to discuss them here.The reprogramming of the PCOS machines a few days before the elections was part of a widespread effort to rig the election, former Surigao del Norte Rep. Ace Barbers said yesterday.At the same time, outgoing Speaker Prospero Nograles disclosed that the number of voters as recorded in the canvassing machines of Smartmatic in the Lower House listed 256 million registered voters, higher than the earlier recording of 153 million registered voters, which was already incredible in itself.According to Nograles, he has asked the Commission on Elections ( Comelec) and Smartmatic to explain how the canvassing machines arrived at such a huge number of registered voters.Here is the link again for those that did not see the link within the post  Links within post have underlines in them with some skins or will show up when you put your mouse on them if you are using a different version of forum skins. I use IP.Board which can be found at the bottom left side of the page and pull down to the skin you wish to use. I like IP.Board because it shows the links and seems to work best with my browser.  

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

An update on this story and supposed explanation can be found HERE but it still does not seem to make any sense. So here is my question, what will then happen if a president and VP is not officially declared on time? Below is part of this story but I remember a post I made Here with a few possible sceneries as to what might happen if there is a failed election. Could this actually be the grand plan? The main reason for this, Flores said, was an error in the application “that was adding the number of registered voters from the PCOS [machines] from the precinct level and it was adding the number of registered voters from the municipal level…and from the province…Therefore, multiplying the number of registered voters.” Flores admitted that there was an error in the application in the server that gave out the figure of 256,733,195 as the total number of registered voters. The number of registered voters for this election is 51.2 million. “When the image that is embedded into the canvassing server was taken from the overall server, it was multiplying by five, plus the number of absentee voters and the number of registered voters for Hong Kong and Singapore,” he said.