Desperado

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Came across this listing on Cebu Classifieds,anyone feel that this is perhaps a set up or something as why would some one with the description in the ad need to advertise for a woman?American Businessman looking to Sponsor a StudentI'm an American Professional living in Cebu. I'm 41, brown hair, blue eyes, Caucasian, athletic and well educated. I'm looking for a pretty, interesting, student for a LTR (ages 18-24). This is a discreet relationship. If we work out, I'm willing to help you with your tuition and other expenses. This is a serious offer. Please send pic and I'll send you mine. Email me at ...........

Singers
Posted
Posted
Came across this listing on Cebu Classifieds,anyone feel that this is perhaps a set up or something as why would some one with the description in the ad need to advertise for a woman?American Businessman looking to Sponsor a StudentI'm an American Professional living in Cebu. I'm 41, brown hair, blue eyes, Caucasian, athletic and well educated. I'm looking for a pretty, interesting, student for a LTR (ages 18-24). This is a discreet relationship. If we work out, I'm willing to help you with your tuition and other expenses. This is a serious offer. Please send pic and I'll send you mine. Email me at ...........
Male or Female Student is not stated!SugarwareZ-005.gif UK Tom

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

:yes: Pervert written all over it! SugarwareZ-002.gifth_no.gif

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted

No mystery here. Just another middle aged man wanting to pay an 18 year old for sex and call it a "relationship."Not judging the activity, just noting the obvious.