Pets

4thDan
Posted
Posted

I am in Danao City about 30 klicks north of Cebu City....Anyone have any clear idea of where I could find a place or dealer that sells African Grey Parrots? I've been to a few pet shops in and around Cebu, but all I've found so far are love birds and a couple other birds. Thanks for the help...if you want you can email me at drh4245@hotmail.com...

Travis
Posted
Posted
I am in Danao City about 30 klicks north of Cebu City....Anyone have any clear idea of where I could find a place or dealer that sells African Grey Parrots? I've been to a few pet shops in and around Cebu, but all I've found so far are love birds and a couple other birds. Thanks for the help...if you want you can email me at drh4245@hotmail.com...
I do not know my parrots but I did see a grey color 1 a while ago in a street vendors cage on the way to Ayala Mall & near Parklane hotel in Cebu city maybe they might know where to get 1

4thDan
Posted
Posted
I do not know my parrots but I did see a grey color 1 a while ago in a street vendors cage on the way to Ayala Mall & near Parklane hotel in Cebu city maybe they might know where to get 1
Thank you (salamat),,,,I'll check it out ..Sunday seems to be the day for the street vendors hitting the town markets...guess that's going to be my Sunday ....