Honoring The Fallen Heros

Jake
Posted
Posted

I would like to take a moment in honoring the past and present veterans from all countrieson this Memorial Day. One of my favorite quotes from a US Marine sniper when ask:What do you feel when you kill a terrorist? He simply says -- a little recoil.Respectfully -- Jake

United Army
Posted
Posted

Yes, all should take time to pay respects and honor the men and women who have served and given their lives for us who enjoy life now.

Singers
Posted
Posted
Yes, all should take time to pay respects and honor the men and women who have served and given their lives for us who enjoy life now.
Indeed --- and we have the freedom to enjoy our life thanks to the sacrifice of Decent men who "defended" OUR freedom and continue to do so today.:th_goodidea:UK Tom

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Absolutely and hopefully we all can say some type of prayer for them, I know I did yesterday.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I just had to share this, I just wish someone sent it to me a few days earlier to post. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LH4-tOqLH94