Great New & Used Items For Sale Website

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hello all i dont know if this is the right place for this post so if it isnt please feel free to move it My GF & i were talking and i wanted to get a Moterbike next time im there and she said why dont you look at this website it's called www.Ayosdito.ph i went on there and WOW unreal amount of items for sale and all over the Philippines every thing from cars , bikes , house & lots , cell phones , computers , they even have buisness for sale all with pictures of every item !! i hope this helps anyone looking for items for sale !!I just have 1 question for you all when buying a used bike what should i be looking for clean papers and ownership ?? registration ?? what about paying cash would you take the bike with you then or do you have to wait for transfer of the papers ? i dont think i like that idea leaving 40 k with someone i dont know and no bike right away !! thanks for the help i hope this website helps you all out !! ENJOYagain sorry if this is the wrong spot for this post !! OldUgly&Cranky

Edited by Mr. Lee
Just to say I allowed this link by a new member.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hello all i dont know if this is the right place for this post so if it isnt please feel free to move it My GF & i were talking and i wanted to get a Moterbike next time im there and she said why dont you look at this website it's called www.Ayosdito.ph i went on there and WOW unreal amount of items for sale and all over the Philippines every thing from cars , bikes , house & lots , cell phones , computers , they even have buisness for sale all with pictures of every item !! i hope this helps anyone looking for items for sale !!I just have 1 question for you all when buying a used bike what should i be looking for clean papers and ownership ?? registration ?? what about paying cash would you take the bike with you then or do you have to wait for transfer of the papers ? i dont think i like that idea leaving 40 k with someone i dont know and no bike right away !! thanks for the help i hope this website helps you all out !! ENJOYagain sorry if this is the wrong spot for this post !! OldUgly&Cranky
Thank you for the information. There is another Philippines buy and sell site at this link for you and others to see if you can find what you seek. As for buying a motorbike, I am also looking to do that down the road and from what I have been told, it is important to make sure the bike is registered and the owner has all the proper papers. Myself not having ever seen real papers, I would take the seller to the motor vehicle and transfer the title there to make sure it was legitimate, but buying new might be safer and what I would probably do that since so many used vehicles seem to end up coming from a stolen source, unless I knew the person the vehicle came from. One friend bought a used bike and had to travel to another island to the dealer there who originally sold it and had to pay that person to give him some papers he needed to finally get it registered and that took about a year in total to get resolved. As always, anything you buy in the Philippines you should be prepared to lose your money because there seems to be so much fraud and even used car dealers have sold vehicles that later turned up to be stolen. I also would not wish to end up with a bike that had been one of the vehicles in the flood zone and been underwater. 

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Thank you for the information. There is another Philippines buy and sell site at this link for you and others to see if you can find what you seek. As for buying a motorbike, I am also looking to do that down the road and from what I have been told, it is important to make sure the bike is registered and the owner has all the proper papers. Myself not having ever seen real papers, I would take the seller to the motor vehicle and transfer the title there to make sure it was legitimate, but buying new might be safer and what I would probably do that since so many used vehicles seem to end up coming from a stolen source, unless I knew the person the vehicle came from. One friend bought a used bike and had to travel to another island to the dealer there who originally sold it and had to pay that person to give him some papers he needed to finally get it registered and that took about a year in total to get resolved. As always, anything you buy in the Philippines you should be prepared to lose your money because there seems to be so much fraud and even used car dealers have sold vehicles that later turned up to be stolen. I also would not wish to end up with a bike that had been one of the vehicles in the flood zone and been underwater.
When you buy a bike or car from private person or a small time dealer in any country the risks are higher than if you buy from a big dealer. In either case here are 3 things you must get from the seller:-1. A notarised Deed of Sale - you can get samples from the web.2. The Certificate or Registration or CR - this gives all the details of the vehicle - engine and chassis number etc. It also has the name of the registered owner. If the registered owner is not the seller, make sure you have all the Deeds of Sale which track ownership from the registered owner to the seller. Sometimes you may have 2 or 3. It is not a problem but makes transferring ownership to your own name much harder and more expensive. Also make sure that the registered owner is the sole owner - be wary of such words as "Bigstar Motors, leased to Billy Kidd" - there is a leasing agreement here which you must prove has ended legally.3. The Official Receipt or OR - this tells you when the vehicle was last registered - if the vehicle is not currently registered you will have to pay a small fine to get it re-registered.This is an attempt at a simple explanation to what can be legally tortuous transaction.Paul

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the great info guys !!! i will deff. use it when i do decide to buy a bike or car !!! i was looking at one bike in the website that i posted on the forums it was a 2007 susuki shogun the suspention was lowered it was air brush painted and also had neon lights and a mp3 player for a grand total of 33 000 pesos which i dont think is too bad of a deal , but i decided to hold off until i get there & also i think that that kind of bike would bring wayyyy too my attention my way hahaha , anyway i just need a bike for driving around the branguay and down to the main road , see our house in on a mountain and you have to take 2 different trikes just to get to the main road , so it would be really handy to have our own bike ! there really isnt much room for a car ! as for driving around on the main road hard to really say if i would or not coz the helmet law is different in each town our town of Binangonan Rizal there very strict , but the next town Angono Rizal there not besides the traffic is horrible :)anyway take care all and again Thanks for the INFO From OldUgly&Cranky :hystery: