Impossible To Steal From A Native!

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted

First time in the Philippines I was an unprepared tourist and an easy target for those natives wanted to squeeze me for a few more peso now and then.So, on departure back home, I thought it was payback time. After checking in at the counter, I grabbed the opportunity, and managed to snap the cheap pen i borrowed from staff. We left the counter, through the immigration control and found a seat in the lounge waiting for our departure. I felt the bounty in my pocket(at least I hope it was nothing else, uhm!), then suddenly I heard through the speaker... "Can mr Panserhansen please approach to the counter?". Oh no... could it be...?? Yep, it was. When I approached the counter, the same girl checking us in smiled at me and told me that I forgot to bring the pen back, and kindly asked for it. Next time I will succeed! :23_11_59[1]:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
First time in the Philippines I was an unprepared tourist and an easy target for those natives wanted to squeeze me for a few more peso now and then.So, on departure back home, I thought it was payback time. After checking in at the counter, I grabbed the opportunity, and managed to snap the cheap pen i borrowed from staff. We left the counter, through the immigration control and found a seat in the lounge waiting for our departure.I felt the bounty in my pocket(at least I hope it was nothing else, uhm!), then suddenly I heard through the speaker... "Can mr Panserhansen please approach to the counter?". Oh no... could it be...??Yep, it was. When I approached the counter, the same girl checking us in smiled at me and told me that I forgot to bring the pen back, and kindly asked for it. Next time I will succeed! :D
lol, well if it makes you feel better to have a hot pen and get one back on them, go for it :23_11_59[1]: lucky for you it did not turn out to be a a strip search 1024.gif