Happy Birthday Sjp52

Jake
Posted
Posted

Wow, to be young again at age 53! As Willie Nelson proclaimed on his recent birthday:"I think I outlived my own pecker". I believe I am quickly approaching that over the hilllandmark as well. Again, Happy Birthday young man!Respectfully -- Jake (DOM forever)

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Wow, to be young again at age 53!  As Willie Nelson proclaimed on his recent birthday:"I think I outlived my own pecker".  I believe I am quickly approaching that over the hilllandmark as well.  Again, Happy Birthday young man!Respectfully -- Jake (DOM forever)
We have not seen him in a while and hope he is OK?   birthd_004.gif and may you have many more happy healthy ones to come.    

Travis
Posted
Posted

happy birthday sjp52 is in now Sjp53 hehehe SugarwareZ-004.gif

• 3 months later...
sjp52
Posted
Posted

I know this is way over do, Thanks for the wishes guys. I just saw this today. I was here in the Philippines on my birthday and don,t use the internet much while I am here as I always have so much to do overlooking the work on my wife's house and always going to get supplies. Thanks again. I just didn,t want anyone to think I did not appreciate the kind thoughts.

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
I know this is way over do, Thanks for the wishes guys. I just saw this today. I was here in the Philippines on my birthday and don,t use the internet much while I am here as I always have so much to do overlooking the work on my wife's house and always going to get supplies. Thanks again. I just didn,t want anyone to think I did not appreciate the kind thoughts.
Sorry I am very late with this flamebd.gif