Are All Filipina Like This?

TERENCE
Posted
Posted

:hystery: let me know if your Filipina does any of these thing?1. She is a Magpie - surely anything that is sparkly attract her attention.....no second thought.2. She must to have 2 of everything - can't decide which color she like so she take 2..... problem solved!3. She is a bargain hunter - even she don't need it she buy it because it's a Bargain ..... Jus't can't win.4. She has a Mirror Compulsive Disorder - big or small she have to look at her self and pose then off she goes with smile on her lips...crazy woman eh!5. She is a free addict - free tisue, free toothpick, free ketcup you named it as long its free she take it..... no comments.6. She is definetly a pet lover - coz she care so much cat's run away, bird's flew away, fish flush down the toilet...luckly she manage to keep me alive.BUT at the end of the day she love to hug and kiss me... and then she ask me to make a cup of tea....geeez that is my woman :hystery::th_thanx:

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hello Terence,Your power points with some humorous comments are right on the mark.Don't forget about "tampo" when the ladies feel upset about not gettingany bargain prices today. By the way, the photo of your wife Shemie -- she is obviously very happy with that wonderful smile. Thank you for sharing.Respectfully -- Jake

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

I KNOW ABOUT "TAMPO " i have Expereinced it & also I have learned To Give it back too :hystery: most of the time just to make her smile coz she isnt expecting me to do that too her hahaha Hi Terence some of your points you have made are so true !!! :hystery: in my case the one about 2 of everything well shes a little more extreme coz she has 32 pairs of shoes & Well over 10 Handabgs , the thing that baffles me is there all full of stuff she uses everyday but THERE ALL FULL :) hahahaI said in front of her mother one time when we were at one of the malls in cebu i said " Your on your way to becoming the next EMELDA MARCOS " and her mother burst out laughing !!GOD Bless The wondering Filipina Take care All from OldUgly&Cranky :)

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
I KNOW ABOUT "TAMPO " i have Expereinced it & also I have learned To Give it back too :hystery: most of the time just to make her smile coz she isnt expecting me to do that too her hahaha Hi Terence some of your points you have made are so true !!! :hystery: in my case the one about 2 of everything well shes a little more extreme coz she has 32 pairs of shoes & Well over 10 Handabgs , the thing that baffles me is there all full of stuff she uses everyday but THERE ALL FULL :) hahahaI said in front of her mother one time when we were at one of the malls in cebu i said " Your on your way to becoming the next EMELDA MARCOS " and her mother burst out laughing !!GOD Bless The wondering Filipina Take care All from OldUgly&Cranky :)
Boy, you guys are right on the mark again, more like a head shot bulls eye. You know, I have attempted to give back her own medicine. She uses tampo and I use suplado and it usually backfires on my ass. But one thing I found in my 25 years with my wife, once we make up our differences, the passion of making up islike we spent another 24 hr mini-honeymoon (away from the kids) at Victoria Court in Pasay, Manila.Thinking back of the many port visits I've made years ago, I have told my young US sailors that brown sugar was always my favorite spice of life. Oh yeah............!DOM forever -- Jake Edited by Jake