City Grill Cebu City

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Hi guys this is for all the expats in cebu !! a couple years ago i went to city grill it is on GEN Max st. near osmenas circle open 24 hours and has a live band everynight of the week with a daily buffet it was a pretty good place in my opion the band isnt too loud mostly acoustic music and the food is good and they used to have a bucket of 4 or 5 beer for sale @ i think 120-150 pesos only (might have gone up since then ) if any of you know about this place please let me know if its still open ??? as i said its been 2 years since i was there last but i would recomend it too all take care OldUgly&Cranky :thumbs-up-smile:

• 4 weeks later...
Genius
Posted
Posted
Hi guys this is for all the expats in cebu !! a couple years ago i went to city grill it is on GEN Max st. near osmenas circle open 24 hours and has a live band everynight of the week with a daily buffet it was a pretty good place in my opion the band isnt too loud mostly acoustic music and the food is good and they used to have a bucket of 4 or 5 beer for sale @ i think 120-150 pesos only (might have gone up since then ) if any of you know about this place please let me know if its still open ??? as i said its been 2 years since i was there last but i would recomend it too all take care OldUgly&Cranky :1 (103):
Unfortunately no longer there!