Natural Threats

siamesecat64
Posted
Posted

Hello there,honestly I am not very concern about these evenctualities, but I think it is worth to ask.So, the question is: are Typhoons, Earthquakes and Volcanic Eruptions a real threats for Cebu City inhabitants?Any available statistics about it?Thank You,siamesecat64

Travis
Posted
Posted
Hello there,honestly I am not very concern about these evenctualities, but I think it is worth to ask.So, the question is: are Typhoons, Earthquakes and Volcanic Eruptions a real threats for Cebu City inhabitants?Any available statistics about it?Thank You,siamesecat64
I do not have numbers but I studied Cebu for a long time & there have been no direct earthquakes & no typhoons have hit directly since Cebu is protected on one side by Bohol & the other by Negros. Luzon & Samars seem to get the worst of the past typhoons & earthquakes too & Mindanao gets more quakes. no place on earth that I know of is safe from all disasters but Cebu seems pretty safe from what I have read & seen but I do not wish to live at ground level in case of future floods