Sex In Car Lands Man In Hot Water

Travis
Posted
Posted

maybe this should be in the joke section SugarwareZ-005.gif but I am sure not funny for the guy arrested SugarwareZ-007.gifhttp://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/metro-manila/06/09/10/sex-car-lands-man-hot-waterMANILA, Philippines - A man claiming to be a journalist for a major broadcast company is facing several charges after he was caught with his pants down inside a car along Shaw Boulevard in Barangay Daang Bakal, Mandaluyong Tuesday night. Joey Sarmiento was seen by a passing street sweeper having sex with an unidentified woman inside his parked Ford Focus at around 11 p.m. The street sweeper alerted barangay tanods, who accosted Sarmiento.The suspect then allegedly presented himself as a reporter for GMA-7 and a tabloid editor, hurled invectives at the barangay tanods, and challenged them to a fistfight. The suspect now faces various charges, including unjust vexation and alarm and scandal.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
maybe this should be in the joke section SugarwareZ-005.gif but I am sure not funny for the guy arrested SugarwareZ-007.gif   http://www.abs-cbnne...s-man-hot-waterMANILA, Philippines - A man claiming to be a journalist for a major broadcast company is facing several charges after he was caught with his pants down inside a car along Shaw Boulevard in Barangay Daang Bakal, Mandaluyong Tuesday night. Joey Sarmiento was seen by a passing street sweeper having sex with an unidentified woman inside his parked Ford Focus at around 11 p.m. The street sweeper alerted barangay tanods, who accosted Sarmiento.The suspect then allegedly presented himself as a reporter for GMA-7 and a tabloid editor, hurled invectives at the barangay tanods, and challenged them to a fistfight. The suspect now faces various charges, including unjust vexation and alarm and scandal.
It appears to be a law that even they cannot define. Probably one that was made to be broadly used against foreigners but appears to have been used against other Filipinos in the past. Anyone have a definition or proper use of this law? Unjust vexation

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
maybe this should be in the joke section SugarwareZ-005.gif but I am sure not funny for the guy arrested SugarwareZ-007.gifhttp://www.abs-cbnne...s-man-hot-waterMANILA, Philippines - A man claiming to be a journalist for a major broadcast company is facing several charges after he was caught with his pants down inside a car along Shaw Boulevard in Barangay Daang Bakal, Mandaluyong Tuesday night. Joey Sarmiento was seen by a passing street sweeper having sex with an unidentified woman inside his parked Ford Focus at around 11 p.m. The street sweeper alerted barangay tanods, who accosted Sarmiento.The suspect then allegedly presented himself as a reporter for GMA-7 and a tabloid editor, hurled invectives at the barangay tanods, and challenged them to a fistfight. The suspect now faces various charges, including unjust vexation and alarm and scandal.
It appears to be a law that even they cannot define. Probably one that was made to be broadly used against foreigners but appears to have been used against other Filipinos in the past. Anyone have a definition or proper use of this law? Unjust vexation
Unjust Vexation is exactly what I give you at times in our private admin forum, :SugarwareZ-037: no harm meant by it but at the time it seemed necessary,lol:th_interesting:

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
maybe this should be in the joke section SugarwareZ-005.gif but I am sure not funny for the guy arrested SugarwareZ-007.gifhttp://www.abs-cbnne...s-man-hot-waterMANILA, Philippines - A man claiming to be a journalist for a major broadcast company is facing several charges after he was caught with his pants down inside a car along Shaw Boulevard in Barangay Daang Bakal, Mandaluyong Tuesday night. Joey Sarmiento was seen by a passing street sweeper having sex with an unidentified woman inside his parked Ford Focus at around 11 p.m. The street sweeper alerted barangay tanods, who accosted Sarmiento.The suspect then allegedly presented himself as a reporter for GMA-7 and a tabloid editor, hurled invectives at the barangay tanods, and challenged them to a fistfight. The suspect now faces various charges, including unjust vexation and alarm and scandal.
I'm still confused especially after reading the verbiage (unjust vexation) from Senator M.S. Additionally her public speaking in English is like hearing a sharp fingernail scratching the chalk board. "Name dropping" is a common practice in the Philippines: "Don't you know who I am?""My uncle is a major in PNP, so I'm untouchable". Thank god, those tanods were not intimidated by arrogance and stupidity. Since the suspect is a tabloid reporter, it wouldbe interesting to read his side of the story. He's done.....!Respectfully -- Jake Edited by Jake

Mik
Posted
Posted

The street sweeper should have looked the other way..

• 1 year later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
The street sweeper should have looked the other way..
poor man he has a car but cant afford a "room" . just a few hundred meters down the road, at Market Place. not to be confused with MARKET MARKET is a " hotel" with covered parking, . what a way to save 150-250 pesos, :AddEmoticons04230: