Where Do I Get Flower Seeds ??

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Hi Everyone !! i was just wondering if any of you knew where i could get Flower seeds !! i wanted to make a small greenhouse on a plot of land near my house in Manila i have went too allot of garden centre's around our area but they mostly have trees and shrubs not really what im looking for ! i have thought about bringing in the flower seeds with me from canada but im unsure about the laws and regulations concering that ( do any of you know ??? ) its not really going to be a buisness persay but if i can make a little money off something i enjoy why not , plus its relaxing and give me something to do other then DRINK Sm all day hahaha as i said i can bring them with me or have them sent over from canada but i know in some countries there is laws on the type of plants you can import for fear of it taking over the indigenous spices but im unsure if the law is the same on importing the seeds ??? ( AND NO IM NOT GROWING WEED HAHAHA )any info you have would be a Great HELP thnx everyone !!! OldUgly&Cranky