Family & Children

Travis
Posted
Posted

I have dated a number of ladies since getting here some older some younger & I have to wonder by many of the things they seem to say if they find their family more important than me? I also tell them right from the start that I am too old to start a new family & if that is a problem then we would not be able to get married & most seemed to accept it for a while but then try to change my mind later on by making me feel guilty so I feel that they really do not accept it. if I marry I want it to be forever & family issues appear to be a deal breaker & their families are always on their mind . kind of reminds me of that song

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
I have dated a number of ladies since getting here some older some younger & I have to wonder by many of the things they seem to say if they find their family more important than me? I also tell them right from the start that I am too old to start a new family & if that is a problem then we would not be able to get married & most seemed to accept it for a while but then try to change my mind later on by making me feel guilty so I feel that they really do not accept it. if I marry I want it to be forever & family issues appear to be a deal breaker & their families are always on their mind . kind of reminds me of that song
I have been through all that too!I don't want to get married anyway, and in fact can't get married in the Philippines until my ex wife arranges an annullment, but if I did want to marry again, I think I would find a lady who has had her kids but they don't need raising. That still leaves a huge pool of women in their 30's to choose from.Regards: Jim