Just What I Was Looking For

Hosea
Posted
Posted

After reading the rules here I'm not sure I can place a link to the site that landed me a great wife....(that I am not sure I was really looking for)....I don't know....maybe I was looking to marry again. Anyway.... It was kind of frustrating for the most part. It's difficult to tell if who you are writing is real or who they say they are. Besides prayer, I have developed my own way of finding out if the person I am chatting with is who they say they are. Just when I was frustrated with the whole internet socializing thing I decided to contact one more person. And the rest is history.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hosea ...... I can relate totally ...... I met Julie almost 2 years ago through a dating site named FH and is in my opinion the best out there ... most of the girls are seriously looking for a partner and if you can separate the wheat from the chaff you can find some real gems ........ we started chatting and texting and one of the first things that surprised me is she lived miles from her family and held a full time job with no support from anyone ...... she was very honest and up front from the beginning and asked for nothing ....... she was a little older than most guys look for being 38 but had never been married and very mature ... which is what I was looking for ....... I took early retirement in the beginning of this year ... sold my stuff and headed to the Philippines with total commitment in mind of living here ....... the same day I arrived Julie flew down from Manila to Cebu to begin our life together ......... and it has been as my sig says ....... LIVING THE DREAM ......... Oh just one quick note ....... the only money I ever sent her in over a year was the plane ticket from Manila to Cebu ...... I offered to send her a round trip ticket as she paid the rent on her apartment for 6 months so her sister (who moved in when she left) could have a place to stay........ with the explanation that if things didn't work out she could have a guaranteed way back ......... she answered ..... "if you do that I won't come" ......... "I have no intentions of going back" ........ So yes you can find your soul mate and more if you choose carefully and wisely ..... and think with your big head instead of your little head ....... SugarwareZ-225.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
After reading the rules here I'm not sure I can place a link to the site that landed me a great wife....(that I am not sure I was really looking for)....I don't know....maybe I was looking to marry again. Anyway.... It was kind of frustrating for the most part. It's difficult to tell if who you are writing is real or who they say they are. Besides prayer, I have developed my own way of finding out if the person I am chatting with is who they say they are. Just when I was frustrated with the whole internet socializing thing I decided to contact one more person. And the rest is history.
Hi HoseaFirstly its OK to name the site but please do not put a link to it.I did spend some time on the dating sites too, didn't take long to work out the real deals from the please help my sick grandmother ones. Anyway my first trip to the Philippines was to meet my on line girlfriend, she was just like I had known her to be and everything she had told me on line was true. A lovely young woman of 22 years age.So I dont bore you with a long story; the out come of my time spent with my girlfriend was that in the end I married her best friend, they never spoke to each other again since then for some reason or another? :crack-up: Tom

• 1 month later...
ichatfilipina
Posted
Posted

I have a question. which do you prefer to marry filipina women a 20+ or 30+ ? And why do you want to marry that girl age?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I have a question. which do you prefer to marry filipina women a 20+ or 30+ ? And why do you want to marry that girl age?
First of all, welcome to the forum! :th_thimage_265775: My wife was 26 when we married and 23 when we met. I preferred a woman to a young lady because I felt that we might have more in common. I also felt that a mature lady who had a job and was working, might know the value of a peso more than a younger girl, but you have a good question and I am sure you will get a lot of different points of view from other members. :1 (235):

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
My fiancee was 25 when we met. Through the years I have dated women from early 20's to late 30's. I am looking primarily for compatability. Sorry I'm a guy so being young and pretty doesn't hurt either but I wouldn't choose a partner based on only those factors.

wallyperrier
Posted
Posted

i realised after one year dating, on her birthday, that she just become 25!!