Poor Customer Service

UZI
Posted
Posted

I often read about the poor standard of customer service we at times experience here & I have had my fair share too. It isn't always the case though & I have had many examples of customer service beyond exceptional. Too often though we don't pass that on to others, so here is one story, hope to hear more: A couple of weeks ago, we were in Cebu and in the Ayala Center. Come lunchtime, we looked for a good place to grab a bite before heading to the airport for the flight home. My wife Dee wanted a KFC but as we looked around we found SBARRO. Dee also loves Lasagna, so as we had never tried this place before (seen often in many countries) we decided to give it a try. First impression was the place was very clean & we were immediately greeted by a smiling assistant, who was attentive & helpful. We saw a pizza style sandwich called a Stromboli at just P145 which we ended up going with, good choice Lami Lami - mas masarap. Really hit the spot. While eating we watched as every customer was served with the same smiles & polite assistance. Tables were cleaned quickly as customers left. The whole staff seemed to enjoy the work & proud of being a team. Today we were in Festival Mall in Alabang & at lunchtime saw SBARRO again. Same experience. Same relaxed look on all the customers faces enjoying their meals & company. So, looking for great service, fast & efficient staff, great prices & a great selection of pizzas, pasta, give them a try.SugarwareZ-047.gifUzi

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I often read about the poor standard of customer service we at times experience here & I have had my fair share too. It isn't always the case though & I have had many examples of customer service beyond exceptional. Too often though we don't pass that on to others, so here is one story, hope to hear more: A couple of weeks ago, we were in Cebu and in the Ayala Center. Come lunchtime, we looked for a good place to grab a bite before heading to the airport for the flight home. My wife Dee wanted a KFC but as we looked around we found SBARRO. Dee also loves Lasagna, so as we had never tried this place before (seen often in many countries) we decided to give it a try. First impression was the place was very clean & we were immediately greeted by a smiling assistant, who was attentive & helpful. We saw a pizza style sandwich called a Stromboli at just P145 which we ended up going with, good choice Lami Lami - mas masarap. Really hit the spot. While eating we watched as every customer was served with the same smiles & polite assistance. Tables were cleaned quickly as customers left. The whole staff seemed to enjoy the work & proud of being a team. Today we were in Festival Mall in Alabang & at lunchtime saw SBARRO again. Same experience. Same relaxed look on all the customers faces enjoying their meals & company. So, looking for great service, fast & efficient staff, great prices & a great selection of pizzas, pasta, give them a try.SugarwareZ-047.gifUzi
Thanks Uzi, I forgot to post about this place as we had eaten there a few times and always liked the food and service. Good food, good service and clean to boot, a good place to eat for sure.  :lol:

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

I totally agree with you both i have eaten there many times , and always have enjoyed it good food , great staff , and yes very clean ! cant wait to go back :yes: :lol: