Filipino Women Can Be Mean Too

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

This is sort of funny. The words are in Filipino and it shows how mean jealous women can be to each other. This is a Filipino show similar to Jerry Springer in the US where anything goes. Do not mess with Filipino women.  :)  or   SugarwareZ-267.gif http://www.liveleak....=0a3_1276824978

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
This is sort of funny. The words are in Filipino and it shows how mean jealous women can be to each other. This is a Filipino show similar to Jerry Springer in the US where anything goes. Do not mess with Filipino women. :why-me: or SugarwareZ-267.gif http://www.liveleak....=0a3_1276824978
Those slap happy Filipino women are your average low class, narrow minded, illiterate neighborhood gossipers who have nothing better to do than to back stab each other for petty reasons! Just never you mind about those type of women, it'll just be a waste of your time! It's just your average Filipino TV talk show host's gimmick to up her ratings by coping the Jerry Springer's Show in the U.S.! 1%20%28103%29.gif :blonde::signnvm:kick.gif:):SugarwareZ-037: :)23_11_55[2].gif Edited by Pinoy Art

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

wow they even had the fight bell that springer has too lol i wouldnt want too pi** off these girls hahaha

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Wow the girl in the yellow pants can really throw a punch.   :)

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted

Yes we can and you guys better remember it.   SugarwareZ-004.gif  SugarwareZ-005.gif :)

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I agree with Pinoy..go back to the trailer park..and see a dentist!

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Yes we can and you guys better remember it. SugarwareZ-004.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif :)
Very mean....Nila stole my casa verde hamburger by secretly squeezing it in the trunk of a cab, gave it to Lee later in the evening despite my declarations of hamburger cravings at their condo...and laughed when Lee ate it, and even had that evil type laugh...you know....like this!:)

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted (edited)
Yes we can and you guys better remember it. SugarwareZ-004.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif :)
Very mean....Nila stole my casa verde hamburger by secretly squeezing it in the trunk of a cab, gave it to Lee later in the evening despite my declarations of hamburger cravings at their condo...and laughed when Lee ate it, and even had that evil type laugh...you know....like this!:)
hehehe when we get  back I am going roach hunting and deliver them to your house.  I will teach you when I put some good swimmers in you spaghetti sauce.      2245_safe.gif  See I can be mean.   SugarwareZ-004.gif  SugarwareZ-035.gif Edited by Sampaguita