Why Is It That A Guy Would Fall For A Girl With A Sordid Past

Travis
Posted
Posted

the other posts about that guy Paol & his bar girl here http://philippines-expats.com/index.php?showtopic=1009&st=0 has got me wondering why a guy would fall for a bar girl in the first place? could it be the white knight thing of him wanting to save her or could it be that a guy knows that there is probably nothing the girl would not do? I am perplexed when there are so many single beautiful women walking around here that a guy would even continue talking to a woman once he found out she had been a bar girl. I know that I would not & I am not looking down on someone who would but it just confuses me. I have to give the lady credit for telling the truth right from the get go & for pulling herself up from that life when she probably had many more good years that she could have continued to make big money but it seems she really did a lot of things I never even dreamed a bar girl might have to do. if only I was younger. SugarwareZ-005.gif a 3 some might be nice. SugarwareZ-007.gif I wonder if it was in a rich section of Manila where people party all the time or could it have been up in that famous place for bars up north Angelas? oh well maybe some of you military guys who had been stationed here might have some answers? photo-109.gif

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

It's because that most guys with high testosterone levels have both of their heads up their you know what :1927_:, where the sun don't shine! :mocking:

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
the other posts about that guy Paol & his bar girl here http://www.philippin...topic=1009&st=0 has got me wondering why a guy would fall for a bar girl in the first place? could it be the white knight thing of him wanting to save her or could it be that a guy knows that there is probably nothing the girl would not do? I am perplexed when there are so many single beautiful women walking around here that a guy would even continue talking to a woman once he found out she had been a bar girl. I know that I would not & I am not looking down on someone who would but it just confuses me. I have to give the lady credit for telling the truth right from the get go & for pulling herself up from that life when she probably had many more good years that she could have continued to make big money but it seems she really did a lot of things I never even dreamed a bar girl might have to do. if only I was younger. SugarwareZ-005.gif a 3 some might be nice. SugarwareZ-007.gif I wonder if it was in a rich section of Manila where people party all the time or could it have been up in that famous place for bars up north Angelas? oh well maybe some of you military guys who had been stationed here might have some answers? :mocking:
Hey Traveler, Maybe I could answer your question with another question: why a guy with a sordid past go to the Philippines, Bangkok, Korea, Japan, etc to hook up with a bar girl? I can't give you an answer about the night life in Angeles City, which was outside the main gate of Clark AFB. But I'm sure it is quite similar to Olongapo (my hometown), just outside the main gate of Subic Bay Naval Base. Back in those days (Vietnam war), anything and everything can be arranged for a price. I mean, what are you going to do with 3 months of pay and need to blow it in 2-3 days of liberty? And believe me, when the fleet is in (about 5-8 thousand sailors and marines), bus loads and bus loads of ladies from Angeles City will fill the streets of Olongapo. It was fast money in the fast lane. Thank god, Olongapo is pretty much cleaned up now with mostly family pizza house and a few night clubs for local entertainment. No more floor shows. Whereas Angeles City became the premium night spot after Mayor Lim of Manila closed and locked up all those night clubs in Ermita, near US Embassy. Speaking of floor shows -- my own personal experience had me nearly in tears one night. I have witness a young girl accompanied by an elderly woman going from one floor show to another. The older woman was carrying a bag full of skimpy outfits, which was worn by the young girl as she gyrates to the music of Proud Mary. Within 5 minutes the skimpy outfit fell to the floor, leaving the girl stark naked as she continues to dance the night away. The sailors and marines goes wild, while the elderly woman weeps in silence. Turns out it was her lola (grandmother) and they had no other choice. It was their only livelihood after the devastation of Mt Pinatubo. As you may know, some or most of these ladies had to endure physical and mental abuse from close family relatives and had no choice but to escape to the fast lane. As in the case of Paol's girlfriend, at the age of 14, she was orphaned by the accidental death of her parents. I would assume she was shuffled from one household to another as a maid. Eventually as a good marine -- she improvised, adapt and overcame her predicament. What would you do in her shoes? Could she survive begging for centavos in a dark and dirty street? Or will she accept a job in a nice air-conditionednight club? Yeah, life sucks sometimes. Respectfully -- Jake Edited by JAKE
increase font size
  • Like 1

Travis
Posted
Posted
the other posts about that guy Paol & his bar girl here http://www.philippin...topic=1009&st=0 has got me wondering why a guy would fall for a bar girl in the first place? could it be the white knight thing of him wanting to save her or could it be that a guy knows that there is probably nothing the girl would not do? I am perplexed when there are so many single beautiful women walking around here that a guy would even continue talking to a woman once he found out she had been a bar girl. I know that I would not & I am not looking down on someone who would but it just confuses me. I have to give the lady credit for telling the truth right from the get go & for pulling herself up from that life when she probably had many more good years that she could have continued to make big money but it seems she really did a lot of things I never even dreamed a bar girl might have to do. if only I was younger. SugarwareZ-005.gif a 3 some might be nice. SugarwareZ-007.gif I wonder if it was in a rich section of Manila where people party all the time or could it have been up in that famous place for bars up north Angelas? oh well maybe some of you military guys who had been stationed here might have some answers? photo-109.gif
Hey Traveler, Maybe I could answer your question with another question: why a guy with a sordid past go to the Philippines, Bangkok, Korea, Japan, etc to hook up with a bar girl?I can't give you an answer about the night life in Angeles City, which was outside the main gate of Clark AFB. But I'm sure it is quite similar to Olongapo (my hometown), just outside the main gate of Subic Bay Naval Base. Back in those days (Vietnam war), anything and everything can be arranged for a price. I mean, what are you going to do with 3 months of pay and need to blow it in 2-3 days of liberty? And believe me, when the fleet is in (about 5-8 thousand sailors and marines), bus loads and bus loads of ladies from Angeles City will fill the streets of Olongapo. It was fast money in the fast lane. Thank god, Olongapo is pretty much cleaned up now with mostly family pizza house and a few night clubs for local entertainment. No more floor shows. Whereas Angeles City became the premium night spot after Mayor Lim of Manila closed and locked up all those night clubs in Ermita, near US Embassy.Speaking of floor shows -- my own personal experience had me nearly in tears one night. I have witness a young girl accompanied by an elderly woman going from one floor show to another. The older woman was carrying a bag full of skimpy outfits, which was worn by the young girl as she gyrates to the music of Proud Mary. Within 5 minutes the skimpy outfit fell to the floor, leaving the girl stark naked as she continues to dance the night away. The sailors and marines goes wild, while the elderly woman weeps in silence. Turns out it was her lola (grandmother) and they had no other choice. It was their only livelihood after the devastation of Mt Pinatubo. As you may know, some or most of these ladies had to endure physical and mental abuse from close family relatives and had no choice but to escape to the fast lane. As in the case of Paol's girlfriend, at the age of 14, she was orphaned by the accidental death of her parents. I would assume she was shuffled from one household to another as a maid.Eventually as a good marine -- she improvised, adapt and overcame her predicament. What would you do in her shoes? Could she survive begging for centavos in a dark and dirty street? Or will she accept a job in a nice air-conditionednight club? Yeah, life sucks sometimes.Respectfully -- Jake
yes Jake I probably should not insult the women who have to do that & that was not what I meant to do so I am sorry if that was how I came off. sad.gif I realize that some women have no choice in a country such as this but men do. I feel sorry for the girl with Paol & she definitely deserves a break in life & someone who can accept her for who she has become but at the same time I wonder if she had to do all that she did? 1 on 1 sex with strangers is 1 thing & bad enough but did she or other bar girls have to do all those other things even for money? it seems like she lost all pride in herself & just let herself go once it was forced upon her the first time. if it was forced upon her the first time. maybe she liked it or large amounts of money became the driving forceJake I cannot answer your question on men with a sordid past because I am not 1 of them. I never used or abused women & I never will. I have dated while here & I have been offered sex but it is my belief that sex should be with someone I love & not just an act between 2 people who have no feelings for each other so while very tempted I passed. I would rather remain alone then use someone coz I do not want to be used either sad.gif

Singers
Posted
Posted
the other posts about that guy Paol & his bar girl here http://www.philippin...topic=1009&st=0 has got me wondering why a guy would fall for a bar girl in the first place? could it be the white knight thing of him wanting to save her or could it be that a guy knows that there is probably nothing the girl would not do? I am perplexed when there are so many single beautiful women walking around here that a guy would even continue talking to a woman once he found out she had been a bar girl. I know that I would not & I am not looking down on someone who would but it just confuses me. I have to give the lady credit for telling the truth right from the get go & for pulling herself up from that life when she probably had many more good years that she could have continued to make big money but it seems she really did a lot of things I never even dreamed a bar girl might have to do. if only I was younger. SugarwareZ-005.gif a 3 some might be nice. SugarwareZ-007.gif I wonder if it was in a rich section of Manila where people party all the time or could it have been up in that famous place for bars up north Angelas? oh well maybe some of you military guys who had been stationed here might have some answers? photo-109.gif
Hey Traveler, Maybe I could answer your question with another question: why a guy with a sordid past go to the Philippines, Bangkok, Korea, Japan, etc to hook up with a bar girl? I can't give you an answer about the night life in Angeles City, which was outside the main gate of Clark AFB. But I'm sure it is quite similar to Olongapo (my hometown), just outside the main gate of Subic Bay Naval Base. Back in those days (Vietnam war), anything and everything can be arranged for a price. I mean, what are you going to do with 3 months of pay and need to blow it in 2-3 days of liberty? And believe me, when the fleet is in (about 5-8 thousand sailors and marines), bus loads and bus loads of ladies from Angeles City will fill the streets of Olongapo. It was fast money in the fast lane. Thank god, Olongapo is pretty much cleaned up now with mostly family pizza house and a few night clubs for local entertainment. No more floor shows. Whereas Angeles City became the premium night spot after Mayor Lim of Manila closed and locked up all those night clubs in Ermita, near US Embassy. Speaking of floor shows -- my own personal experience had me nearly in tears one night. I have witness a young girl accompanied by an elderly woman going from one floor show to another. The older woman was carrying a bag full of skimpy outfits, which was worn by the young girl as she gyrates to the music of Proud Mary. Within 5 minutes the skimpy outfit fell to the floor, leaving the girl stark naked as she continues to dance the night away. The sailors and marines goes wild, while the elderly woman weeps in silence. Turns out it was her lola (grandmother) and they had no other choice. It was their only livelihood after the devastation of Mt Pinatubo. As you may know, some or most of these ladies had to endure physical and mental abuse from close family relatives and had no choice but to escape to the fast lane. As in the case of Paol's girlfriend, at the age of 14, she was orphaned by the accidental death of her parents. I would assume she was shuffled from one household to another as a maid. Eventually as a good marine -- she improvised, adapt and overcame her predicament. What would you do in her shoes? Could she survive begging for centavos in a dark and dirty street? Or will she accept a job in a nice air-conditionednight club? Yeah, life sucks sometimes.Respectfully -- Jake
yes Jake I probably should not insult the women who have to do that & that was not what I meant to do so I am sorry if that was how I came off. sad.gif I realize that some women have no choice in a country such as this but men do. I feel sorry for the girl with Paol & she definitely deserves a break in life & someone who can accept her for who she has become but at the same time I wonder if she had to do all that she did? 1 on 1 sex with strangers is 1 thing & bad enough but did she or other bar girls have to do all those other things even for money? it seems like she lost all pride in herself & just let herself go once it was forced upon her the first time. if it was forced upon her the first time. maybe she liked it or large amounts of money became the driving forceJake I cannot answer your question on men with a sordid past because I am not 1 of them. I never used or abused women & I never will. I have dated while here & I have been offered sex but it is my belief that sex should be with someone I love & not just an act between 2 people who have no feelings for each other so while very tempted I passed. I would rather remain alone then use someone coz I do not want to be used either sad.gif
Unless you have "walked in their shoes" how dare anyone "cast a stone" in reproach. IMHO SugarwareZ-007.gifUK Tom

Jake
Posted
Posted

Welcome back UK Tom,I really don't believe Traveler was being offensive to the ladies of the night. He posed somequestions strictly out of curiosity. I think we all need to understand that most of these ladiesreally did not have any other choice. I also believe that out of desperation, most of the girlsreluctantly consumed alcohol and drugs to endure just for one night of abuse. Eventually,some became addicted just to relieve the mental anguish and eventually did not care abouttheir self respect anymore. Of course money and more money for their services becameanother form of addiction. And what about their children born in that environment? The vicious cycle continues to feeditself. Has anyone heard the term Japayuki? It's a lucrative flesh market with exportation ofpinays to Japan. Very depressing indeed......Warmest regards to Tex, respectfully -- Jake

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Welcome back UK Tom,I really don't believe Traveler was being offensive to the ladies of the night. He posed somequestions strictly out of curiosity. I think we all need to understand that most of these ladiesreally did not have any other choice. I also believe that out of desperation, most of the girlsreluctantly consumed alcohol and drugs to endure just for one night of abuse. Eventually,some became addicted just to relieve the mental anguish and eventually did not care abouttheir self respect anymore. Of course money and more money for their services becameanother form of addiction. And what about their children born in that environment? The vicious cycle continues to feeditself. Has anyone heard the term Japayuki? It's a lucrative flesh market with exportation ofpinays to Japan. Very depressing indeed......Warmest regards to Tex, respectfully -- Jake
A friend and his family stayed at 4 seasons in Makati last week. He was in the bar alone and was offered "underage" services. Refusing and indignant he left the bar and reported this tout to the duty manager to be told the tout was a PNP officer... OMG :mocking: not a "Sting" but a slimy Tout.!!! off duty Policeman.:wt-hell:Kind regards,Eagle Tom Edited by Singers

Jake
Posted
Posted

I like that: EAGLE TOM,It comes to no surprise here. This off duty PNP (tout, solicitor, slim ball) was simply moonlighting as a pimp and protector. And if a client accepts or transaction occurs,he might even extort the client for a "get out of jail" pass. The underage is probablya seasoned sex slave anyway. Oh well, there's goes the neighborhood.....Respectfully -- Jake

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

You guys know why I delete the stupid posts here,do not go off topic, do not fight and carry on with crap.Back to the topic thanks.Do not reply to this post either.