Thank You Boss Man & Lee

Travis
Posted
Posted

Boss Man I just wanted to thank you for the upgrade & thank you for the pm I got telling me that my user group had been changed. I also wanted to thank you for having this wonderful forum & thank Lee for all the help you have provided me in the last couple of years. during my life I find that few people take the time to thank others who help them & many who help people do not even know how many people they have helped or how much they have helped them. I am a loner type & not highly educated & I do not like to mix with many people in life but on here it seems like fun yes.gif & most of the people who post on here seem to be very nice people yes.gif & do not make fun of my poor use of English sad.gif so I enjoy the interaction while still being able to maintain my solitude. it is really hard to put into words but this forum has changed my life for the better & made my retired life much more enjoyable. yes.gif I wake up most mornings looking forward to checking into this forum to see what new posts have been made while I also read the local news in between to see if anything important here has changed during the night & find both important yes.gif at night when I find that there is nothing on TV that I want to watch is there ever no.gif I check back in while searching the internet & reading the news in the US & sometimes I even check in when there is something good to watch. lol this forum has become a part of my life & I look forward to doing my part & sharing the little that I have learned while here & also watching how others interact. yes.gif in some way I feel like the forum is a family & I am happy & proud to be a member of that family. thumbsup.gif I do not know if others feel the same way or not but that is how I feel & I just wanted you all to know that you have all made a difference in my life so th_thanx.gif to everyone who participates. I am learning all the time & brocks post made me understand how he feels while inviting someone into his home for such little money. maybe that is what Boss Man has done when he put up this forum he has invited us all into his forum family to learn & to become part of his forum family & that is why I felt the need to donate to help share the expenses to keep this wonderful forum going so again I say th_thanx.gif all again & this is probably my longest post ever so don't get too use to it lol

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Traveler, you're a gentleman and a scholar. I also find this wonderful forum very informative.It's fun to read as well, like a morning newspaper and gives us an opportunity to voice our views. Sure we have some issues with some members but I think for the most part, this forum takes extraordinary measures to make it very civil for everyone to enjoy. Of course the upper management of this forum is wonderful to work with. In fact, I'm still waitingfor my Christmas bonus package as promised: Lee pole dancing at the next PEF party. That wouldbe a Kodak moment he, he.Keep posting sir, we really enjoy reading and responding to all your posts.Have a good one -- JakePS -- still waiting for that motorcycle ride for some good vibrations!

Edited by Jake

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Boss Man I just wanted to thank you for the upgrade & thank you for the pm I got telling me that my user group had been changed. I also wanted to thank you for having this wonderful forum & thank Lee for all the help you have provided me in the last couple of years. during my life I find that few people take the time to thank others who help them & many who help people do not even know how many people they have helped or how much they have helped them. I am a loner type & not highly educated & I do not like to mix with many people in life but on here it seems like fun yes.gif & most of the people who post on here seem to be very nice people yes.gif & do not make fun of my poor use of English sad.gif so I enjoy the interaction while still being able to maintain my solitude. it is really hard to put into words but this forum has changed my life for the better & made my retired life much more enjoyable. yes.gif I wake up most mornings looking forward to checking into this forum to see what new posts have been made while I also read the local news in between to see if anything important here has changed during the night & find both important yes.gif at night when I find that there is nothing on TV that I want to watch is there ever no.gif I check back in while searching the internet & reading the news in the US & sometimes I even check in when there is something good to watch. lol this forum has become a part of my life & I look forward to doing my part & sharing the little that I have learned while here & also watching how others interact. yes.gif in some way I feel like the forum is a family & I am happy & proud to be a member of that family. thumbsup.gif I do not know if others feel the same way or not but that is how I feel & I just wanted you all to know that you have all made a difference in my life so th_thanx.gif to everyone who participates. I am learning all the time & brocks post made me understand how he feels while inviting someone into his home for such little money. maybe that is what Boss Man has done when he put up this forum he has invited us all into his forum family to learn & to become part of his forum family & that is why I felt the need to donate to help share the expenses to keep this wonderful forum going so again I say th_thanx.gif all again & this is probably my longest post ever so don't get too use to it lol
You are welcomeThe premium life time membership is because you are a sponsor with a never ending subscription to the forum,the new group of Premium membership will be explained a bit later as I have not set it in motion properly. Sponsor groups will shortly have access to more features and sites run by the forum.Stay tuned for updates when they happen,you heard it first right here on .......... :mocking:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Boss Man I just wanted to thank you for the upgrade & thank you for the pm I got telling me that my user group had been changed. I also wanted to thank you for having this wonderful forum & thank Lee for all the help you have provided me in the last couple of years. during my life I find that few people take the time to thank others who help them & many who help people do not even know how many people they have helped or how much they have helped them. I am a loner type & not highly educated & I do not like to mix with many people in life but on here it seems like fun  yes.gif  & most of the people who post on here seem to be very nice people  yes.gif  & do not make fun of my poor use of English  sad.gif   so I enjoy the interaction while still being able to maintain my solitude. it is really hard to put into words but this forum has changed my life for the better & made my retired life much more enjoyable.  yes.gif  I wake up most mornings looking forward to checking into this forum to see what new posts have been made while I also read the local news in between to see if anything important here has changed during the night & find both important yes.gif  at night when I find that there is nothing on TV that I want to watch is there ever no.gif I check back in while searching the internet & reading the news in the US & sometimes I even check in when there is something good to watch. lol  this forum has become a part of my life & I look forward to doing my part & sharing the little that I have learned while here & also watching how others interact. yes.gif in some way I feel like the forum is a family & I am happy & proud to be a member of that family.  thumbsup.gif  I do not know if others feel the same way or not but that is how I feel & I just wanted you all to know that you have all made a difference in my life so  th_thanx.gif  to everyone who participates.  I am learning all the time & brocks post made me understand how he feels while inviting someone into his home for such little money. maybe that is what Boss Man has done when he put up this forum he has invited us all into his forum family to learn & to become part of his forum family & that is why I felt the need to donate to help share the expenses to keep this wonderful forum going so again I say th_thanx.gif  all again & this is probably my longest post ever so don't get too use to it  lol
For my small part you are welcome T (did I say small part SugarwareZ-007.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif and that is why I am on this forum and my lot in life, to help people and I too would like to thank Tom (Boss Man) for letting me into his family circle both on the forum and in real life. BTW T you cannot be all that much of a loner, you met up with my wife and I and we spoke many times, so come on out of your shell and smell the roses, life is good or at least it can be if we make it so.   :mocking:

Travis
Posted
Posted
Traveler, you're a gentleman and a scholar. I also find this wonderful forum very informative.It's fun to read as well like a morning newspaper and gives us an opportunity to voice our own views. Sure we have some issues with some members but I think for the most part, this forum takes extraordinary measures to make it very civil for everyone to enjoy. Keep posting sir, wereally enjoy reading and responding to all your posts.Have a good one -- JakePS -- still waiting for that motorcycle ride for some good vibrations!
Jake & the others who help run this fine forum sorry I fogot to thank you too! th_thanx.gifth_thanx.gifth_thanx.gif