The Tired Dom,

Jake
Posted
Posted

On a lazy Sunday afternoon and couple of cold ones, please accept my advance apology for my rambling thoughts on this special day. I'm a survivor of 4 teenagers, two boys and two girls. Of course, my wife Judy can be childish as well but I kinda enjoy her "playfulness" he, he. Anyway, thinking back of my achievements as a father led me to this final conclusion: any takers, I will give anyone a million bucks if Icould go back to diaper stage. This dirty old man is getting tired trying to keep up with youngrebels called teenagers. Oh well, I think I'll have another cold one........Happy Father's Day guys -- Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
On a lazy Sunday afternoon and couple of cold ones, please accept my advance apology for my rambling thoughts on this special day.  I'm a survivor of 4 teenagers, two boys and two girls.  Of course, my wife Judy can be childish as well but I kinda enjoy her "playfulness" he, he.  Anyway, thinking back of my achievements as a father led me to this final conclusion:  any takers, I will give anyone a million bucks if Icould go back to diaper stage.  This dirty old man is getting tired trying to keep up with youngrebels called teenagers.  Oh well, I think I'll have another cold one........Happy Father's Day guys -- Jake
Jake in diapers Avatars2033.jpg just the thought of it.  I can see it now Kungfubaby.gif