New Beach Buggy

UZI
Posted
Posted

That will get you the girls on Boracay :)

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
That will get you the girls on Boracay :)
What was with the English subtitles at the bottom of the video clip? Weren't they speaking English? I found that funny in itself, because normally I would just see Japanese or Chinese characters for subtitles! :hystery:Oh OK, I get it, it's for the deaf people who can't hear or read lips! Sorry! SugarwareZ-004.gif:signnvm:Nice F1 racing car though! What's it doing on the beach? Oh, OK to impress the girls, with a glorified beach buggy eh! SugarwareZ-004.gif Edited by MrBBtheFilAm

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
That will get you the girls on Boracay :SugarwareZ-037:
What was with the English subtitles at the bottom of the video clip? Weren't they speaking English? I found that funny in itself, because normally I would just see Japanese or Chinese characters for subtitles! :hystery:Oh OK, I get it, it's for the deaf people who can't hear or read lips! Sorry! SugarwareZ-004.gif:signnvm:Nice F1 racing car though! What's it doing on the beach? Oh, OK to impress the girls, with a glorified beach buggy eh! SugarwareZ-004.gif
Neat video! Thanks Uzi!I think the subtitles were for some of us dumb Americans like me who might not be able to fully understand English when spoken by people from some other countries besides the US. Luckily I have worked in professions during my life where I have spoken with many people from many other countries who speak a form of English other than the form that the US has taken on (not that US English is the correct one) and for some crazy reason I manage to understand most of what all of the people I have spoken with say but some others who I have worked with would say, "what the hell did they say" so I learned that not everyone seems to have the ear for all speakers of English.  BTW. that video had all very easy to understand English speakers, I wonder if anyone had a hard time understanding any of what was said? I doubt it but just curious.

UZI
Posted
Posted
That will get you the girls on Boracay :SugarwareZ-037:
What was with the English subtitles at the bottom of the video clip? Weren't they speaking English? I found that funny in itself, because normally I would just see Japanese or Chinese characters for subtitles! :hystery:Oh OK, I get it, it's for the deaf people who can't hear or read lips! Sorry! SugarwareZ-004.gif:signnvm:Nice F1 racing car though! What's it doing on the beach? Oh, OK to impress the girls, with a glorified beach buggy eh! SugarwareZ-004.gif
Neat video! Thanks Uzi!I think the subtitles were for some of us dumb Americans like me who might not be able to fully understand English when spoken by people from some other countries besides the US. Luckily I have worked in professions during my life where I have spoken with many people from many other countries who speak a form of English other than the form that the US has taken on (not that US English is the correct one) and for some crazy reason I manage to understand most of what all of the people I have spoken with say but some others who I have worked with would say, "what the hell did they say" so I learned that not everyone seems to have the ear for all speakers of English. BTW. that video had all very easy to understand English speakers, I wonder if anyone had a hard time understanding any of what was said? I doubt it but just curious.
Lee,This was filmed in the Dominican Republic. If you look at the 1st couple of seconds, in the top left of the picture it flashes 'English' as if the original gave the option (as with DVD) to chose the subtitle language or switch off subtitle. It seems fair to surmise the the uploaders 1st language was NOT English - American or otherwise.