Philippine Airlines Expands Aussie Market

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

This should also bring down travel costs from Australia, good news or bad news? lol Sorry Boss Man, Braddo and others the   SugarwareZ-007.gif  made me do it.   SugarwareZ-005.gif BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA – Philippine Airlines (PAL) has increased its fiscal year 2010 target revenues for Australia from $42 million last fiscal year to $64 million in 2010, expecting a huge growth after forging partnerships with the biggest tour operators and growing demand from non-Filipinos. The whole story here  

Edited by Mr. Lee
Link to story added again

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
This should also bring down travel costs from Australia, good news or bad news? lol Sorry Boss Man, Braddo and others the SugarwareZ-007.gif made me do it. SugarwareZ-005.gif BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA – Philippine Airlines (PAL) has increased its fiscal year 2010 target revenues for Australia from $42 million last fiscal year to $64 million in 2010, expecting a huge growth after forging partnerships with the biggest tour operators and growing demand from non-Filipinos. The whole strory here
No link old fella?

Braddo
Posted
Posted

No Problem Lee, we were going to fly with Pal anyway on our next trip, they have just purchased two 777 Boeing aircraft which have a very safe record and I have flown in then before with Singapore airlines.Because I am sh&t scared of flying I tend to read up on any plane that I am about to fly on I am not keen to fly on Airbuses as they have had alot of trouble with electrics so last year we flew with Royal Brunei as they had 767 aircraft and I have found them to be very reliable even if they are getting a bit old.Now that Pal has the 777 i will give them a go I am a big believer in ( Terror Firmer ) the more firmer the less terror :cool_beans: Qantas has always been priced well above the rest anyway, trying to redeem my frequent flyer points with them was always a problem, and on one trip the there were no woman hostesses only men, and i really wanted to spend 8 hrs look at them after spending 3 weeks in the PI looking at beautiful woman i can assure you not. 1%20%28103%29.gifSo our next trip in December will be with Pal Airlines and I will still pray we get there alive.Cheers BraddoP.S Hope you and Nila are both fine Lee after your ordeal

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

That is weird, the link was there when I posted it. Here is a link to the above storyMy wife and I are doing OK, thanks Braddo :cool_beans:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Unless their price come down I will be sticking with Singapore airlines,PAL have always been higher in price so I will see when the time comes.:cool_beans:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Unless their price come down I will be sticking with Singapore airlines,PAL have always been higher in price so I will see when the time comes.:541:
I believe that my point of thought back when I posted the above story, was that competition usually brings prices down and I know that while PAL is usually higher here, they do run some great specials and member Bruce has used them for each trip over and the specials have made PAL prices lower than even Korean Air, which was what we had to take the last trip over because it was two thirds of PAL's price without a special. My wife and I always enjoyed flying PAL but their prices without specials are usually much higher as you pointed out. My advice to all would be to sign up for PAL's frequent flier program because they then email you off season specials all the time and some of those specials will be hard to beat.