My Bbq

Braddo
Posted
Posted

I thought I would send some pics of my BBQ I downloaded some plans fron the internet and gave them to my Brother in Law to build It works like a dream the family love the taste of the food they cant wait for me to get back there and cook some more goodiesIf anyone wants the plans just let me knowCheers Braddoth_DSC01844.jpgth_DSC01838.jpgth_DSC01323.jpg

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I thought I would send some pics of my BBQ I downloaded some plans fron the internet and gave them to my Brother in Law to build It works like a dream the family love the taste of the food they cant wait for me to get back there and cook some more goodiesIf anyone wants the plans just let me knowCheers Braddoth_DSC01844.jpgth_DSC01838.jpgth_DSC01323.jpg
Looks good,yes please send me the plans.What was the cost to construct ? :bedtime2:

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Hi Boss Man, attached is the plans my Bro-Inlaw in Cebu charged me P4000 to do the job brand new Heavy Duty drum s/steel mess the lotHope you get one made as good as mine I would love to build one here but would cost double the price, but it can be used as an Aussie BBQ or an American Smoke BBQCheers Braddo

Build Your Own Texas Grill.doc

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hi Boss Man, attached is the plans my Bro-Inlaw in Cebu charged me P4000 to do the job brand new Heavy Duty drum s/steel mess the lotHope you get one made as good as mine I would love to build one here but would cost double the price, but it can be used as an Aussie BBQ or an American Smoke BBQCheers Braddo
That ain't no Texas BBQ, but a whole lot bigger -- Australian size is more like it!Well done Braddo -- Jake

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the plans mate. I will add this to my "things to do" list.