Demeter

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hello Demeter, In the Greek mythology, the name Demeter was the goddess of the harvest. We are here beforeyou that one day all our prayers can be harvest to wish you well in your fight against cancer. Wewould like to express our warmest regards to you and your family.God speed and pray that you have a smile today -- Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Demeter, our prayers are with you. If you need more treatments then please go ASAP to the doctors because we want you to be healthy for at least another 80 years and 100 years would be even better. :th_goodidea: 

Demeter
Posted
Posted

Thank you, Jake and Mr. Lee. Don't worry about me, I will be ok. I am praying that this won't get worse. I am confused now as I am going to start a new group class on Monday. This class will run every Monday and Friday and I also have a class with my Irish students every Tuesday and Saturday so I will only have 3 days in a week to have my treatment. I wish I could just set it aside and just focus on my classes. I feel so useless being jobless.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thank you, Jake and Mr. Lee. Don't worry about me, I will be ok. I am praying that this won't get worse. I am confused now as I am going to start a new group class on Monday. This class will run every Monday and Friday and I also have a class with my Irish students every Tuesday and Saturday so I will only have 3 days in a week to have my treatment. I wish I could just set it aside and just focus on my classes. I feel so useless being jobless.
Arrange your treatments around your schedule or arrange your classes around your treatments but get your treatments because those are the most important and your students will surely understand if you have to rearrange their classes. Get well soon our friend.

Travis
Posted
Posted
get well soon Demeter