Seen Any Good Movies Lately?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

My wife and I watch 2012 Super Nova on SyFy channel last night and I have to wonder if with all these movies about what is supposedly going to happen in 2012 if they are not scaring the pants off a lot of people.  I would say that this one had the worst actors I have seen in a long time, but for free (included in our cable package) what the heck.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Oh wow! I've watched so many movies and now I've got a :o! Oh OK, here's a few good movies; THE BOOK OF ELI, AVATAR, THE PRINCE OF ASIA, SHERLOCK HOLMES, THE ROAD, THE MENTALIST TV series episodes season 1 & 2, SANCTUARY series episodes season 1 & 2, SPARTACUS BLOOD AND SAND mini series, THE PACIFIC HBO mini series, WATCHMEN, TWILIGHT sequel 2 and Eclipse 3 new release, NINJA ASSASSIN, GI JOE RISE OF THE COBRA, ALICE IN WONDERLAND, UNDERWORLD sequel 2 & 3, X-MEN 3 sequels. EXPORTER 1, 2 & 3., SNIPER 1, 2 & 3. :10001: again! See ya! I'll get back to you again when my memory comes back! :AddEmoticons04230::SugarwareZ-034:

Edited by MrBBtheFilAm

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Oh wow! I've watched so many movies and now I've got a :10001:! Oh OK, here's a few good movies; THE BOOK OF ELI, AVATAR, THE PRINCE OF ASIA, SHERLOCK HOLMES, THE ROAD, THE MENTALIST TV series episodes season 1 & 2, SANCTUARY series episodes season 1 & 2, SPARTACUS BLOOD AND SAND mini series, THE PACIFIC HBO mini series, WATCHMEN, TWILIGHT sequel 2 and Eclipse 3 new release, NINJA ASSASSIN, GI JOE RISE OF THE COBRA, ALICE IN WONDERLAND, UNDERWORLD sequel 2 & 3, X-MEN 3 sequels. EXPORTER 1, 2 & 3., SNIPER 1, 2 & 3. :o again! See ya! I'll get back to you again when my memory comes back! :SugarwareZ-034::o
Could you please rate some if you can remember them and if not then maybe for the future movies you watch. We saw Sherlock Holmes and it was just OK IMO, and we saw Book of Eli and it was above being OK, but could have been much better IMO, and then we saw Avatar but not in 3D and I thought that was very good and thought provoking, and I would like to see it again, but in 3D the next time. We also saw one or two of the X-Men films but I do not even remember what they were about, so I guess I did not enjoy them or my mind is just just just  :AddEmoticons04230:  Getting old sucks but it beats being 6 feet under.  :yes:I do not remember if we saw any of the others you mentioned but some sound familiar. The main thing in life is keeping our minds active so movies and computers help to do that IMO. :yes:

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Hot Tub Time Machine is coarse and gross in parts but very funny overall and the actors did a good job. 3 and a half stars.Looking forward to Wall Street 2; the original is one of my all time favorites.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

All the movies I've listed, all came from my favorite movie torrent website I downloaded a few weeks and or months ago! Some BLU-RAY formatted movies are slowly coming out and their resolution are great, better than HD quality! A lot of the new releases takes a few weeks before a DVD RIP is available. I still have about 20 movies on my hard drive that I haven't watched yet! Everyone has their own take what's good or bad! I just happen to watch everything that may advertise well or the posters look good! But, never can I judge the movie by their cover, just have to watch the movie! Here's what I do with the movies I have downloaded, I do a quick F/F scan to see if I like the actors, dialog and or special affects and if I don't like what I see, I just delete them! :AddEmoticons04230: 23_11_60[2].gif

Edited by MrBBtheFilAm