Granny In A Hurry

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

80yo woman clocked at 164kph :1 (103):Police are to charge an 80-year-old woman with speeding offences, after she was caught driving at 164 kilometres an hour in north-west Victoria.The woman, from Heathcote, was intercepted in a 100-kilometre zone on the Murray Valley Highway, at Lake Boga, on Monday afternoon.Police followed her for more than four kilometres before she pulled over.She will be charged on summons with exceeding the speed limit, dangerous driving, and failing to obey licence conditions. :1 (103): wosautos121.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
80yo woman clocked at 164kph :1 (103):Police are to charge an 80-year-old woman with speeding offences, after she was caught driving at 164 kilometres an hour in north-west Victoria.The woman, from Heathcote, was intercepted in a 100-kilometre zone on the Murray Valley Highway, at Lake Boga, on Monday afternoon.Police followed her for more than four kilometres before she pulled over.She will be charged on summons with exceeding the speed limit, dangerous driving, and failing to obey licence conditions. :1 (103):     wosautos121.gif
80 year olds are entitled to have fun too. :1 (103):  The only problem I find with speeding or even driving fast, is that my reaction time is much slower than when I was younger and back when I used to race,   :1 (103):  so I usually do not drive that fast but sure do miss the good old days.  If her reaction time is still good then more power to her.   auto_wos2.gif    :1 (103):