Social Poker

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

We are still in Seattle, but moving to Cebu around the first of the year. Anybody interested in social poker, dealers choice kind of thing? I am not really interested in Hold'em tournaments, but I do love playing poker. Small stakes, I don't do it to make money.

• 2 weeks later...
tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
We are still in Seattle, but moving to Cebu around the first of the year. Anybody interested in social poker, dealers choice kind of thing? I am not really interested in Hold'em tournaments, but I do love playing poker. Small stakes, I don't do it to make money.
There are some people that meet up regularly to play Poker but not sure if any are on this forum. So its probably a maybe.. as it depends how you get on with them (its more of a social circle) probably better to meet up with them on one of their other things and get introduced to a few games..

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted
There are some people that meet up regularly to play Poker but not sure if any are on this forum. So its probably a maybe.. as it depends how you get on with them (its more of a social circle) probably better to meet up with them on one of their other things and get introduced to a few games..
Thanks. i will try to do that once we get moved. Jack and Marie