Cost Of Taxi

acman
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know how much it cost to buy a taxi? A friend of mine wife is wanting him to buy taxi and let her brother drive it for them so they will have income coming in.His wife says her brother say you can buy new taxi for 100thousand pesos i told my friend no way cars that cheap in the philippines.Her brother been driving taxi in manila for along time.

Steve
Posted
Posted
Does anyone know how much it cost to buy a taxi? A friend of mine wife is wanting him to buy taxi and let her brother drive it for them so they will have income coming in.His wife says her brother say you can buy new taxi for 100thousand pesos i told my friend no way cars that cheap in the philippines.Her brother been driving taxi in manila for along time.
I seen an ad earlier this year for a 2001 Toyota Corolla Taxi. Their asking Price was P395K, but others were offering around P300K for it.

brock
Posted
Posted
I seen an ad earlier this year for a 2001 Toyota Corolla Taxi. Their asking Price was P395K, but others were offering around P300K for it.
2 years ago i bought a brand new isuzu for 80,000 peso.....if you look in cebuclassifieds you can often see a taxi and franchise for sale, some as little as 100,000