I Love My Filipina

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Around 2 years ago my wife was diagnosed with thyroid cancer, the medical expenses, hospital bills etc for her operation, followed by radiation treatment were quite high.I often wonder if things were different, and she had no one to pay for her treatment, how would she have survived?It makes me sad to think so many others need treatment but have no hope of getting it.Anyway as things turned out she is now fine.The honesty and devotion of a good Filipina makes me smile,when I visited her in January she had her clear plastic folder with each and every bill for her operation and other medical bills to show me, plus the receipts to show they are paid.It amazed me the detail on the hospital bill, for example, 1 bandage, 4 this and that etc.My wife thanked me for saving her life, as she described it, she has a big scar right across her throat that looks like someone tried to cut her head off,,,,, but, I lover her for ever, for better or worse.The love of a Filipina, what more can we ask for SugarwareZ-225.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Wow! Glad she is OK now and she sounds like a great lady. :13_4_10[1]:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

On the subject of I love my Filipina.My wife is also good with money and records, you see her father was the one who was ill during the 3 years we were writing to each other and I would send her small amounts of money on a regular basis, and she would protest and tell me not to, and I would tell her that the money was to help with her fathers medicines or healthcare. When I arrived in the Philippines, she handed me a bank book with all the money I had sent her, it seems she had scrimped and saved from her salary and had put all the money back. My regret to this day is that I never got to meet her father before he passed away and had I been there, maybe there might have been more they could have done to save him. I will never know but people without money get little if any care and that is sad IMO.The love, honesty and kindness of a good Filipina is hard to match. :13_4_10[1]:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On the subject of I love my Filipina.My wife is also good with money and records, you see her father was the one who was ill during the 3 years we were writing to each other and I would send her small amounts of money on a regular basis, and she would protest and tell me not to, and I would tell her that the money was to help with her fathers medicines or healthcare. When I arrived in the Philippines, she handed me a bank book with all the money I had sent her, it seems she had scrimped and saved from her salary and had put all the money back. My regret to this day is that I never got to meet her father before he passed away and had I been there, maybe there might have been more they could have done to save him. I will never know but people without money get little if any care and that is sad IMO.The love, honesty and kindness of a good Filipina is hard to match. :13_4_10[1]:
Just shows that all the story's one reads on the net about the Filipina ripping someone off is the minority. :)

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

There are good and bad people everywhere you go. I have met far more good Filipinas than bad. The one who is with me now is truly a Gem.

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

I'm glad to hear evrything worked out well, it must have been a terrible time for you both.When the UK introduced free healthcare for all it was simialr there to the Phils and US where only the well off could afford treatment. The true test of a democracy imo is how it looks after its poor. In Europe it has probably gone too far the other way but it will readjust, possibly as a result of the current economic tsunami, who knows.Concerning the industry of receiving money from interent contacts, I think it is an extension of the overseas workers attiude - we can't make money here so lets try and import some. It is a huge industry and I wish there were published figures like there are with overseas works - unless the figures do include all receipts. Equally one doesn't know the proportion of women seeking a man as well as security as against just the money. I suspect it is very high because of the women I know who have met a man, be it through the interent or just being introduced, the number that are truely happy to be with their man is nearly 100%. OK, the new found wealth and lifestyle can go to the head in some cases but I find the willingness to sort out those issues is very good indeed.