Are There Any Filipina Body Builders?

Travis
Posted
Posted (edited)

I just came across this ladies photo the other day & it made me wonder if there are any Filipina body builders in Cebu coz I do not remember seeing any ever ? this girl is hot SugarwareZ-007.gif

post-310-12788903589773_thumb.jpg

post-310-12788908243776_thumb.jpg

Edited by Traveler

Mik
Posted
Posted

I hope not..

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

It's fine with me as long as the veins in her crotch and plucked hairs don't hinder her bikini line mystic or her chest muscles doesn't push away her breasts off to the side some where just hanging! Too much muscle is a big turn off! I don't want to see a woman's sexy face with the appearance of a man's grotesque muscle bound body and she can also kick my ass to boot! th_no.gif:th_noproblem:

Edited by MrBBtheFilAm

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

It is my opinion that the lady aboves body is perfect :th_noproblem: and I would have no problem with a female body builder of her stature but I agree that when they begin to look like men, then I too do not like what that looks like. I do seem to remember a female Filipino body builder who lived in Manila that I think was named Kiana smileyvault-unsure.gif or something along those lines,  that I met on the Internet somehow but I also do not think I have seen any others in the Philippines except pictures of her, so they must be far and few between or they do not go to the extreme when working out.

brock
Posted
Posted

mona reyes.....They do have body building competitions for women

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)
I hope not..
Edited by Inspector