Alzheimer's Eye Test

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Because I fear some members are loosing the plot I have decide a simple test is in order,please give your answers and we will see who should change their medication. :icon_GreatJobKao:1%20%28235%29.gifALZHEIMER'S EYE TEST Count every ' F ' in the following text: FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...How many ??

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Loosing what plot? Did you start some thing I didn't know about? Is this a trick question? I counted three! Now what?

Edited by MrBBtheFilAm

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Loosing what plot? Did you start some thing I didn't know about? Is this a trick question? I counted three! Now what?
Art, keep your shirt on,I will add a smiley face. The answer will come later.SugarwareZ-005.gif

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

I counted 6.

brock
Posted
Posted

Think its 6, but I forgot :icon_GreatJobKao:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Plot, what is a plot? What day is is? What year? :cheersty:  It is 6 and I lost the plot a long time ago.    :icon_GreatJobKao:  That is one good reason to marry a younger woman, at least she will have a whole brain when ours is already gone. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Anyone else want to do this test???Dont go by the other answers, just your own quick count.1%20%28235%29.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Anyone else want to do this test???Dont go by the other answers, just your own quick count.1%20%28235%29.gif
OK so this morning with my eyes still tired  :th_thholysheep:  and on my third cup of coffee, I now see 12.   :th_signs083: :th_exactly: :1 (235): :1 (60):

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

OKNo one else wants to try this so for you genius the correct answer is six,not many people would get that on the first count. The reason is that the brain can not process the "OF":th_thholysheep: