Buzzard's Bay, Massachusetts

oldutot
Posted
Posted (edited)
post-710-12791207215211_thumb.jpgpost-710-12791206671402_thumb.jpgpost-710-12791205496409_thumb.jpg Last week I made a trip back to Boston, Mass. I went back to see my dad now residing in a nursing home. I also visited my mom's graveyard site inBuzzard's bay, for the first time. I have two sisters that live in the town. Buzzard's Bay is a small town on Cape Cod. It's also provides a water canal forshipping and boating. I have sailed number of times through the canal aboard ship. Also had a chance at the time to visit Mass. Maritime Academy. My sister has recently accepted a job at the school, as director of student health, with the rank of commander in the military. It's funny because she starting to follow my foot steps as a sailor, but in a different job capacity. Edited by oldutot

Jake
Posted
Posted
post-710-12791207215211_thumb.jpgpost-710-12791206671402_thumb.jpgpost-710-12791205496409_thumb.jpg Last week I made a trip back to Boston, Mass. I went back to see my dad now residing in a nursing home. I also visited my mom's graveyard site inBuzzard's bay, for the first time. I have two sisters that live in the town. Buzzard's Bay is a small town on Cape Cod. It's also provides a water canal forshipping and boating. I have sailed number of times through the canal aboard ship. Also had a chance at the time to visit Mass. Maritime Academy. My sister has recently accepted a job at the school, as director of student health, with the rank of commander in the military. It's funny because she starting to follow my foot steps as a sailor, but in a different capacity.
Hello Joe,I googled Earth Buzzard's Bay and it looks like a very picturesque area with plentyof sailing regattas. I am sorry for your lost of your mother and hope that yourfather is doing well.Take care my friend -- Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
post-710-12791207215211_thumb.jpgpost-710-12791206671402_thumb.jpgpost-710-12791205496409_thumb.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Last week I made a trip back to Boston, Mass. I went back to see my dad now residing in a nursing home.  I also visited my mom's graveyard site inBuzzard's bay, for the first time. I have two sisters that live in the town. Buzzard's Bay is a small town on Cape Cod. It's also provides a water canal forshipping and boating. I have sailed number of times through the canal aboard ship. Also had a chance at the time to visit Mass. Maritime Academy.  My sister has recently accepted a job at the school, as director of student health, with the rank of commander in the military. It's funny because she starting to follow my foot steps as a sailor, but in a different capacity.
Our belated condolences on your mothers passing and we too hope your father is doing well.  Beautiful place, thank you for sharing. :th_thholysheep: 

oldutot
Posted
Posted
post-710-12791207215211_thumb.jpgpost-710-12791206671402_thumb.jpgpost-710-12791205496409_thumb.jpg Last week I made a trip back to Boston, Mass. I went back to see my dad now residing in a nursing home. I also visited my mom's graveyard site inBuzzard's bay, for the first time. I have two sisters that live in the town. Buzzard's Bay is a small town on Cape Cod. It's also provides a water canal forshipping and boating. I have sailed number of times through the canal aboard ship. Also had a chance at the time to visit Mass. Maritime Academy. My sister has recently accepted a job at the school, as director of student health, with the rank of commander in the military. It's funny because she starting to follow my foot steps as a sailor, but in a different capacity.
Hello Joe,I googled Earth Buzzard's Bay and it looks like a very picturesque area with plentyof sailing regattas. I am sorry for your lost of your mother and hope that yourfather is doing well.Take care my friend -- Jake
Thanks Brother, If you get a chance google Martha's Vineyard Island. It's a island that I grew up as a kid.

United Army
Posted
Posted
post-710-12791207215211_thumb.jpgpost-710-12791206671402_thumb.jpgpost-710-12791205496409_thumb.jpg Last week I made a trip back to Boston, Mass. I went back to see my dad now residing in a nursing home. I also visited my mom's graveyard site inBuzzard's bay, for the first time. I have two sisters that live in the town. Buzzard's Bay is a small town on Cape Cod. It's also provides a water canal forshipping and boating. I have sailed number of times through the canal aboard ship. Also had a chance at the time to visit Mass. Maritime Academy. My sister has recently accepted a job at the school, as director of student health, with the rank of commander in the military. It's funny because she starting to follow my foot steps as a sailor, but in a different job capacity.
I spent almost 6 years on Cape Cod, and I know the area well...Buzzard's Bay is a very nice place along with the rest of Cape Cod.