Marinating

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

OK you food experts,I just got myself a marinating pump,well more like a big syringe and a bottle of smokey flavor stuff.Anyone have a good recipe for marinade?Also interested in a marinade to suit Filipino taste,mainly for chicken.7_4_17[1].gif

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Hi Boss Man,Did you buy the Marinating Pump in Brisbane or did you get it from RP?If you purchased from Brissy can you give me the details where as I would like to get one myself they are bloody goodCheers Mate

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hi Boss Man,Did you buy the Marinating Pump in Brisbane or did you get it from RP?If you purchased from Brissy can you give me the details where as I would like to get one myself they are bloody goodCheers Mate
:lol:I haven't tested it yet but bought from Ebay Australia,only took a couple of days to arrive after payment.Might do something with it tomorrow.http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Jumbo-Roast-Marinade-Injector-Liquid-Smoke-Combo-/310233373612?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Outdoor_Living_BBQs_Cookware&hash=item483b599bac

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Thanks Boss Man, I just purchased one as well hopefully we can now exchange a few recipes whoooo i am looking forward to this thingThank You very much for the infoCheers MateBraddo :lol:

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Hi Boss Man,I ordered my injecter pump looks really good the guy sent me a PDF file on marinating tips and how to use the pump, did you get one if not let me know and I will email it to you CheersBraddo

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hi Boss Man,I ordered my injecter pump looks really good the guy sent me a PDF file on marinating tips and how to use the pump, did you get one if not let me know and I will email it to you CheersBraddo
Yes thanks, I did get the pdf files. Have not really looked at them yet but will later. :Mad:123