Where The Hell Is My Harem

No name
Posted
Posted

I'm still waiting, I've been here for 2.5 years and no one has issued me a harem yet. I've tried to start one but the Filipina always says, I'm not lyk those other girls. I don't want your money.What other girls and where are they hiding. :Mad:123 Maybe they are all in the City. Hmm, i never offered any girl money. I often hear that though. I'm like what money, who said anything about money. :)The last girl that said that to me has posted a comment that she was not single but available. So I replied with, "Great, i don't wanna marry you I just want to play with you." Oh my, she didn't take that too well. :thumbsup: However, I've watched her a little and she's totally nuts. What did she expect with a statement like that?Warning, when dealing with the Flirtilizer, a sense of humor is required.But I keep hearing kano have a harem, maybe I should start being dishonest, naw, don't want one that bad. That's probably the only serious thing in this post. I seriously get the feeling, there's this game I'm suppose to play. I know there is all kinds of hanky panky going on in the Philippines but no one seems to be part of it. hmmmmFor the record, I love Filipina and I'm proud to admit it. :hystery:

Jake
Posted
Posted
I'm still waiting, I've been here for 2.5 years and no one has issued me a harem yet. I've tried to start one but the Filipina always says, I'm not lyk those other girls. I don't want your money.What other girls and where are they hiding. :Mad:123 Maybe they are all in the City. Hmm, i never offered any girl money. I often hear that though. I'm like what money, who said anything about money. :)The last girl that said that to me has posted a comment that she was not single but available. So I replied with, "Great, i don't wanna marry you I just want to play with you." Oh my, she didn't take that too well. :thumbsup: However, I've watched her a little and she's totally nuts. What did she expect with a statement like that?Warning, when dealing with the Flirtilizer, a sense of humor is required.But I keep hearing kano have a harem, maybe I should start being dishonest, naw, don't want one that bad. That's probably the only serious thing in this post. I seriously get the feeling, there's this game I'm suppose to play. I know there is all kinds of hanky panky going on in the Philippines but no one seems to be part of it. hmmmmFor the record, I love Filipina and I'm proud to admit it. :hystery:
Hmm, interesting name Flirtilizer. Kinda reminds me of someone spreading his seeds onenriched fertilized environment. Yes indeed you have a sense of humor with some bullseye sarcasm. Keep posting my friend, you're on a roll.Respectfully -- Jake

Mik
Posted
Posted
Harumscarum.jpg.
  • Like 1

No name
Posted
Posted
Hmm, interesting name Flirtilizer. Kinda reminds me of someone spreading his seeds onenriched fertilized environment. Yes indeed you have a sense of humor with some bullseye sarcasm. Keep posting my friend, you're on a roll.Respectfully -- Jake
Yeah, I like to come up with the shocking, I suppose. This name is only mildy so.Sarcastic? Me? Never..... :Mad:123

No name
Posted
Posted
Harumscarum.jpg.
HaHa, yeah, I seem to be good at scaring them. :Mad:123 That's the easy part. :thumbsup:

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

When I met my wife, I decided for the first time ever that I'd just lie about stuff. It actually worked out quite well since she was lieing and I was lieing. That way, later on when clearing the air about things, we both had ammo on each other so neither could claim innocent victim status. She did a better job than I did, as expected by a lady, and I suppose still has a few secrets on me. Meanwhile, I wish I'd lied just a little bit better than I did, but am satisfied with the results. Now we're happily married and practicing honesty with caution.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
When I met my wife, I decided for the first time ever that I'd just lie about stuff. It actually worked out quite well since she was lieing and I was lieing. That way, later on when clearing the air about things, we both had ammo on each other so neither could claim innocent victim status. She did a better job than I did, as expected by a lady, and I suppose still has a few secrets on me. Meanwhile, I wish I'd lied just a little bit better than I did, but am satisfied with the results. Now we're happily married and practicing honesty with caution.
:)

No name
Posted
Posted
LOL I'm still trying to evaluate the implications of "honesty with caution." Sounds like your both better at lying now? LOLSense "bashing" is a common form of expedited justice in the Philippines, honesty might be a good idea. Of course, I guess you could get bashed for being honest too. I suppose caution in all things is generally a good idea.

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
LOL I'm still trying to evaluate the implications of "honesty with caution." Sounds like your both better at lying now? LOLSense "bashing" is a common form of expedited justice in the Philippines, honesty might be a good idea. Of course, I guess you could get bashed for being honest too. I suppose caution in all things is generally a good idea.
It's not about lying anymore. It's more like, I know what subjects to avoid. Just giving an opinion on the wrong subject could give her an opportunity to reference a sensitive subject, like ex's, etc. It's kind of funny that I lowered my expectations and ended up with a great woman. It's not all peaches and cream, but we've experienced enough of each other's sh#@ so far that we're a lot more comfortable when problems arise. Some of these married war-stories can scare single guys away from the idea, but like anything in life, it's a challenge you can win or lose, and winning is sweet. Never gonna walk into a perfect relationship, but you can perfect the art of war to the point that you enjoy married life. lol... I'm still young though. A lot of old timers on this forum could probably laugh at this bs I'm spewing... ;) Hopefully I'm onto something though.

• 3 weeks later...
joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

No complains. If i want a harem i can have it. I always did, in my own country too. keeping my pants zipper closed has always and still is my big problem :th_interesting: Just in case we have not noticed filipinas are women too same like all the others. They get attracted from men. My old man taught me "when you go for fish you put a good bait and choose a proven good fishing area" then you get plenty of fish or your desirable harem.A note here. You will go with many women but none will talk to your soul as the one you want to love. Keeping a loved one and a harem...well i have failed terribly by now so i choose the loved one. :agree: