Rotting Cars

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I have heard of bad sales techniques but this is the first time I have ever heard of trying to make it sound so bad that no one wants to buy auctioned vehicles.  Must be a catch, maybe someone relatives wants to be the only one bidding on them, what do you think?To clear impounding area: City sets auction of rotting vehicles

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I have heard of bad sales techniques but this is the first time I have ever heard of trying to make it sound so bad that no one wants to buy auctioned vehicles. Must be a catch, maybe someone relatives wants to be the only one bidding on them, what do you think?To clear impounding area: City sets auction of rotting vehicles
I think that the description is about right,a vehicle sitting in the weather for years will take its toll,as the story says most are no longer in running condition (could be that the motor was borrowed) but yes as it stands they are just rotting.Maybe a bargain to be had with a few repairs.auto_wos2.gif

Mik
Posted
Posted

Those impound fees are too high. Owners are being unfairly deprived of their property for minor offenses. .