Chappaquiddick Island

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Hey Folks, I lived here as a kid, great place growing up. The only Pinoys you would meet , are day tourist professionals from the Big Apple or Jersey. The pictures are the famous dyke bridge. Where Ted Kennedy drove his car into the drink. the house is where the party was, and Teddy did not realized that MaryJo was sleeping in the back seat of his car.

post-710-12793913818411_thumb.jpg

post-710-12793914349636_thumb.jpg

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hey Folks, I lived here as a kid, great place growing up. The only Pinoys you would meet , are day tourist professionals from the Big Apple or Jersey. The pictures are the famous dyke bridge. Where Ted Kennedy drove his car into the drink. the house is where the party was, and Teddy did not realized that MaryJo was sleeping in the back seat of his car.
Hello Joe,Interesting photos of Chappaquiddick Island, the eastern part of Martha's Vineyard. I also spenta few years in New England at North Kingstown, Rhode Island. In fact, that is where I graduatedfrom high school (1969) when my father was stationed at Naval Air Station Quonset Pt.Oh yeah, my family was one of the few Filipino families living there. That is where I fell in lovewith sailing in Narragansett Bay. I didn't have anyone in the back seat -- was still a virgin whenI left for boot camp at Great Lakes, Illinois. Finally got de-virginized back in my hometown of Olongapo on my first WestPac cruise as a young and foolish USN sailor.DOM forever -- Jake