What Are The Teenager In My Country Becoming

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted

:cheers:  I am shocked when I read stories such as this one where children kill for money. We are a proud people so have these people all lost their pride? Poverty is no excuse for this and the story shows they were using their heads enough to not kill a neighbor of theirs taxi driver, senseless killing. I wish they would bring back the death penalty for such crimes. Cops nab teens for killing driverTHREE minors and an 18-year-old were arrested for the robbery and killing of a taxi driver in Mandaue City early morning Wednesday. The group allegedly robbed the driver because they needed money to buy more drinks for a birthday party.Police were led to the suspects, all members of the Crips gang, by a taxi driver whom they had hailed first. The suspects recognized the driver as their neighbor in Barangay Casuntingan and they refused to board the vehicle.The group hailed another unit, a Catz Taxi driven by Modesto Heligao, 38.Heligao was later found robbed and shot in the head.After hearing of the robbery, the taxi driver suspected the kids to be behind it and approached police to report what happened.The Mandaue City Police Office (MCPO) arrested Ronnie Ranile, 18; the 17-year-old alleged gunman and his 15-year-old girlfriend and their 17-year-old accomplice.

Mik
Posted
Posted

It's not surpriising considering that most people nowadays learn their morals from television and movies..

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Thanks to the American media, a lot of kids in the Phils are trying to live the life of a gang member and the hip-hop society.

brock
Posted
Posted

My sons read newspapers listen to music and watch horror slash murder films, But they don`t go out and mess with drugs or go mugging and killing people.Its either already in you, or its not.Brock.