What Would Be The Perfect Profile To Put On A Dating Site

Travis
Posted
Posted

I can't sleep so I thought I would ask you guys who have done it could you please tell me the perfect wording to put on a dating site to find the best type of woman & to cut out some of the scammers?

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Personal introduction is your best bet you need someone who knows the girls character

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I can't sleep so I thought I would ask you guys who have done it could you please tell me the perfect wording to put on a dating site to find the best type of woman & to cut out some of the scammers?
I would write,Im a poor American looking for a Filipina that can support me in the Philippines, must have good job or business,own her own house or condo. A woman who can pay for my flights to the Philippines and finalize my divorce for me.It does not matter what you look like as long as you are beautiful and no more than thirty years old with no kids.About me,I am old, bald and in bad health,in return for your support I will drink with your brothers at the KTV,tend the sick carbaro and visit your dieing grandmother.Please only genuine replies.That should do it Traveler. :o
  • Like 1

Mik
Posted
Posted

I pick my nose and fart a lot. Looking for a compatible partner..

MikeB
Posted
Posted
I've never tried internet dating but aren't foreigners living OUTSIDE the PI the target audience for most of these sites?"Looking for gf to support me" should narrow the field.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
List the things you actually seek in a wife and also note that you live in the Philippines and will continue to live in the Philippines, and that you are not rich and live on a small monthly government pension so that should stop scammers who wish to go to other countries or want a rich kano, but always remember that even with say $1000 a month social security, you would be considered pretty rich to many. I feel the main thing is to be truthful with them and with yourself in what you seek, such as college educated, or high school educated minimum etc, and IMO do not be boastful in any way and do not tell anyone what savings you have etc, it is none of their business.

parksb2
Posted
Posted
Exactly who you are and exactly what you want !Nothing else; Have no expectations till AFTER you meet!

• 1 month later...
Inspector
Posted
Posted
I would write,Im a poor American looking for a Filipina that can support me in the Philippines, must have good job or business,own her own house or condo. A woman who can pay for my flights to the Philippines and finalize my divorce for me.It does not matter what you look like as long as you are beautiful and no more than thirty years old with no kids.About me,I am old, bald and in bad health,in return for your support I will drink with your brothers at the KTV,tend the sick carbaro and visit your dieing grandmother.Please only genuine replies.That should do it Traveler. :SugarwareZ-037:
:SugarwareZ-034:

Patsada
Posted
Posted
I would write,Im a poor American looking for a Filipina that can support me in the Philippines, must have good job or business,own her own house or condo. A woman who can pay for my flights to the Philippines and finalize my divorce for me.It does not matter what you look like as long as you are beautiful and no more than thirty years old with no kids.About me,I am old, bald and in bad health,in return for your support I will drink with your brothers at the KTV,tend the sick carbaro and visit your dieing grandmother.Please only genuine replies.
yeah, I like this - that's the way the cookie should crumble..... :AddEmoticons04230: