S&r Warehouse (Costco) In Cebu

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Membership is 700 pesos with one free membership deal going on now. Will be across from Cebu Doctors University and carry the best Aussie meats, as well as anything else you can think of. Exactly like Costco in the USA....they have a few in other areas of the Philippines. Joined a few days ago....can't wait. Enjoy

UZI
Posted
Posted
Membership is 700 pesos with one free membership deal going on now. Will be across from Cebu Doctors University and carry the best Aussie meats, as well as anything else you can think of. Exactly like Costco in the USA....they have a few in other areas of the Philippines. Joined a few days ago....can't wait. Enjoy
Due to open in November I hear. More info on S & R on this thread S & R membership shopping

Travis
Posted
Posted

thumbs-up-smile.gif thank you both for the info it appears like that will be a nice place to shop once it opens

• 3 months later...
Inspector
Posted
Posted

OPENS 11 AM TOMORROW!!!!!!!

No name
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know if the deal is still going on? 700P is significant amount.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Does anyone know if the deal is still going on? 700P is significant amount.
Not sure Randy, but will ask when I am there today. Also, if you or anybody else wants me to get them something that does not have a card, LMK. I charge 13.5% interest. Hehehe...kidding, whatever the cost of what you may want just pay me back. Realize... I do NOT buy ladies maxi pads or pink iPods, but I will use a pocket book, as I can then say I am from France and better then you. :rolleyes: