Dr Ramon Sucalit

tim
Posted
Posted

I would like to put in a good word regarding Dr. Ramon Sucalit, General Dentistry... he did some work for me while I was in Cebu. He did great work, he did it in a fast and reliable fashion (since I was on a tourist visa and only in town for a limited time) and his work was well worth the effort and money. Dr. Ramon SucalitSuite 307 - A Ma. Cristina Bldg. 11Fuente Osmena, Cebu City telephone # 253-2699directions... if U are standing, with your back to Robinson Mall and your front facing Mac Donalds, go to your left... around the building... between Watson's Pharmacy and Mac Donalds, u will see an inlet that leads to the elevator... take that elevator to the 3rd floor... One note.. this is the Philippines... take your own pain medication ... I took mine and had to use them for several days, the setup is not like in the USA, the office is open and U can see everything going on... but for General Dentistry it will work...JMHOTim from Memphis

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I would like to put in a good word regarding Dr. Ramon Sucalit, General Dentistry... he did some work for me while I was in Cebu. He did great work, he did it in a fast and reliable fashion (since I was on a tourist visa and only in town for a limited time) and his work was well worth the effort and money. Dr. Ramon SucalitSuite 307 - A Ma. Cristina Bldg. 11Fuente Osmena, Cebu City telephone # 253-2699directions... if U are standing, with your back to Robinson Mall and your front facing Mac Donalds, go to your left... around the building... between Watson's Pharmacy and Mac Donalds, u will see an inlet that leads to the elevator... take that elevator to the 3rd floor... One note.. this is the Philippines... take your own pain medication ... I took mine and had to use them for several days, the setup is not like in the USA, the office is open and U can see everything going on... but for General Dentistry it will work...JMHOTim from Memphis
Hi TimGlad you had a good experience with Ramon,can I use your testimonial on the web site I put together for him?http://www.cebudentalservices.com/