Our Place

tim
Posted
Posted

Would like to recommend a old place but under new management. We visited the place several times from the Diplomat Hotel - using cabs- never had any trouble getting there and usually under 20 minutes, the restuarant/bar is upstairs and is located on a side street. They offer a great menu with a American selection, plus local favorites... fully stock bar. free Wifi, and very good service. It is an old but with a lot of charm. The food was great. The beer cold, and prices very good. Open for lunch and dinner. They also offer a breakfast but never tried that.Some of ya'll living in the area will know the place. I suggest anyone in Cebu City to visit. There were several Expats there every time we visited and had a great time there. Hope ya'll will enjoy it as much as we did...JMHOTim from Memphis

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
Would like to recommend a old place but under new management. We visited the place several times from the Diplomat Hotel - using cabs- never had any trouble getting there and usually under 20 minutes, the restuarant/bar is upstairs and is located on a side street. They offer a great menu with a American selection, plus local favorites... fully stock bar. free Wifi, and very good service. It is an old but with a lot of charm. The food was great. The beer cold, and prices very good. Open for lunch and dinner. They also offer a breakfast but never tried that.Some of ya'll living in the area will know the place. I suggest anyone in Cebu City to visit. There were several Expats there every time we visited and had a great time there. Hope ya'll will enjoy it as much as we did...JMHOTim from Memphis
Tim, are you saying it took you 20 minutes in a taxi?Are you aware that it is only about 10 minutes walk from Diplomat to Our Place?See this map. The grid markings are 500 yards by 500 yards.Regards: Jimpost-5-12804058307986_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
Talisay
Posted
Posted

I haven't eaten too many places in CC but Our Place and also the Kiwi Lodge I found very good for prices!