How Stupid Some People Can Be

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

This woman has to have been sooooooooo stupid that it is virtually hard to believe that anyone can be that stupid. She filed for unemployment and put down that she had a salary of $449,700 when her actual salary was $63,000. Now I have to wonder what could make a person that foolish? and question two, how after making all that money did she and the other person charged not have enough money for a lawyer? Could it be that they might have been living waaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond their means.    SugarwareZ-007.gif   Or could it have been that old family demanding more money thing that drove her to it?   SugarwareZ-004.gif   I guess we will never know and I guess they must have given themselves a very large raise.   :AddEmoticons04230: I wonder what she declared on her income taxes. SugarwareZ-007.gif  California – A Filipino payroll clerk is now behind bars on charges of embezzlement and grand theft. Maria Lourdes Dionisio of Pacifica, California, together with Hannah Yau, a financial analyst, pled not guilty to the charges during their arraignment at the San Francisco Superior Court Thursday.  Pinay charged with embezzlement, grand theft worth $2.6-M