My New Chicks A Junkie

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The other day I picked up this bird while I was at the supermarket but not long after getting her home I discovered she was a junkie.post-1-1280714002043_thumb.jpgSo yes I have tested my new marinating pump and smoky flavor stuff,worked well but the marinade I made was a bit over powering probably because I have a bad habit of adding a bit more of the ingredients of a recipe rather than following it.Anyone have a marinade recipe they want to share??

brock
Posted
Posted
The other day I picked up this bird while I was at the supermarket but not long after getting her home I discovered she was a junkie.post-1-1280714002043_thumb.jpgSo yes I have tested my new marinating pump and smoky flavor stuff,worked well but the marinade I made was a bit over powering probably because I have a bad habit of adding a bit more of the ingredients of a recipe rather than following it.Anyone have a marinade recipe they want to share??
Try this site Tom.chicken marinades

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Try this site Tom.chicken marinades
Thanks BrockI will check that out,going to write myself a note so I don't forget as I have not got the time to go over it just now.:3_8_14[1]:

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Same problem as me Boss Man, I marinated 2 chickens last week 1 with the BBQ marinade the other with the wifes recipeBecause i didn't have my glasses on I did not see that the needle had two actual outlets for the marinade to go through so as I charged the pump and penetrated the chook not too deep and squeezed the marinade ended up all over the kitchen wall because i didn't push the needle in far enough to cover both outlets :3_8_14[1]: I used 1/2 teaspoon of the BBQ marinade and I could not taste the chicken over the power of the BBQ taste, the other chook however was beautifulI like you will have to try to be not so heavy handed I think the Americans like the taste strong but not me I still like to taste chicken amongst the marinadesCheers Braddo :3_8_14[1]:

Jake
Posted
Posted
Same problem as me Boss Man, I marinated 2 chickens last week 1 with the BBQ marinade the other with the wifes recipeBecause i didn't have my glasses on I did not see that the needle had two actual outlets for the marinade to go through so as I charged the pump and penetrated the chook not too deep and squeezed the marinade ended up all over the kitchen wall because i didn't push the needle in far enough to cover both outlets :shooter: I used 1/2 teaspoon of the BBQ marinade and I could not taste the chicken over the power of the BBQ taste, the other chook however was beautifulI like you will have to try to be not so heavy handed I think the Americans like the taste strong but not me I still like to taste chicken amongst the marinadesCheers Braddo :flamebd:
Hey Braddo,Your choice of words (highlighted above) got me all hot and bothered. Yes indeed,I'm a dirty old man and proud of it he, he.....Respectfully -- Jake

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Sometimes i just let my feelings do the talking Jake SugarwareZ-004.gif catch you up in that back ally later :whistling:Braddo

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Whoops I stuffed up there posted the same thing 3 times better go and have another whisky I think :shooter: